Moderator: porcelaingirl

Deborah J

Re: The "What's Made You SMILE Today?" thread

Post by Deborah J »

Doctor What wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:07 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:58 pm
Well, it's my birthday, Ive got my clara dress on, lock up your... daughters? Sons? Goats? Colins? Lock them all up, Deborah is on the town!
Happy birthday Deborah! :D
Aww, thanks xx 💜

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

Deborah J wrote:
Well, it's my birthday, Ive got my clara dress on, lock up your... daughters? Sons? Goats? Colins? Lock them all up, Deborah is on the town!
What about llamas? Is my imaginary llama safe from your birthday escapades?

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

Danoftardis wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:00 pm
Deborah J wrote:
I'm riding your llama like a horse through the streets of rothesay. Giddee-up!

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

Deborah J wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:25 pm
Danoftardis wrote:
Deborah J wrote:
I saw the 'jorse' before edited it Deborah, you can't hide the truth from me. What is it, some new super breed of horse?

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

Danoftardis wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:29 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Danoftardis wrote:

I saw the 'jorse' before edited it Deborah, you can't hide the truth from me. What is it, some new super breed of horse?
Damn your eyes, you've discovered my secret. Deborah J stands for Deborah Jorse :oops:

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

Deborah J wrote:
Danoftardis wrote:
Deborah J wrote:
This afternoon I received a photograph from my Scottish police contact. The photograph allegedly shows a suspect known locally as 'Deborah Jorse', though police believe this to be a pseudonym. The said suspect is shown causing unlawful disruption yesterday astride a llama, I'm sure you'll agree the photo is damming:
Police say the suspect is erratic and should not be approached under any circumstance, she has been heard to mutter about some mush named 'Colin' and a man said to be 'greasy'. If you have any information about this 'Deborah Jorse' I implore you to contact your local constabulary immediately.

;)

(I had time to kill so I made this, all in good fun. I know it's really bad but hey, someone might enjoy it. I shamelessly stole one of Deborah's marvellously drawn faces, please don't sue me.)

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

Danoftardis wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:23 pm

This afternoon I received a photograph from my Scottish police contact. The photograph allegedly shows a suspect known locally as 'Deborah Jorse', though police believe this to be a pseudonym. The said suspect is shown causing unlawful disruption yesterday astride a llama, I'm sure you'll agree the photo is damming:
Police say the suspect is erratic and should not be approached under any circumstance, she has been heard to mutter about some mush named 'Colin' and a man said to be 'greasy'. If you have any information about this 'Deborah Jorse' I implore you to contact your local constabulary immediately.

;)

(I had time to kill so I made this, all in good fun. I know it's really bad but hey, someone might enjoy it. I shamelessly stole one of Deborah's marvellously drawn faces, please don't sue me.)
It me

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

Deborah J wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:25 pm
Danoftardis wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:23 pm

;)

It me
Is that a confession? I shall pass that onto my contact, he shall be very interested to hear it. :lol:

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

Danoftardis wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:28 pm

Is that a confession? I shall pass that onto my contact, he shall be very interested to hear it. :lol:
I aint done nothing,and you cant prove it.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

Deborah J wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:29 pm
Danoftardis wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:28 pm

I aint done nothing,and you cant prove it.
I'm pretty sure this 100% legitimate photo proves everything, the forum is my witness, you're nicked sunshine. 8-)