The "What's Made You SMILE Today?" thread

Chat About... Anything!

Moderator: porcelaingirl

Avon

Re: The "What's Made You SMILE Today?" thread

Post by Avon »

Thank you both!!
Cheese
It is! It gets a lot of stick, as it isn't as... sophisticated? as Mars, the ending was also rather shocking, but I actually prefer it, both Alex over Sam and simply because of how well it's written (90% of the series is foreshadowing of that finale, but you never see it, till you know to look for it). And more of the Gene Genie! Oh it is, trust me :lol: I actually have a few scarfs, one shades of grey and one black, but I've gotta wait for it to arrive from overseas. I watched Talons for the first time the other day and absolutely loved it! So obviously needed my own Peking Humunculous and Greel, can't wait to get him! And I will!

Dan
Thanks Dan!! Not like seeds of doom? :o It was brilliant, deliciously dark and nihilistic, with some fantastic acting, and plenty of epic set pieces and twists! And Boyice :lol: not a fan of the green green grass either, except the theme tune which I've never quite got out of my head :lol: I got, myself with my own money: Day of the Daleks, Talons of Weng Chiang, Terror of the Zygons, Seeds of Doom, and had bought for me as a surprise, Genesis of the Daleks, Invisible Enemy, Leisure Hive, Mark of the Rani, K9 and company, Brain of Morbius, and Vengence on Varos - so between that, Ashes, Toy Story 4, the DWM issue DVD, both Addams family films, Wrath of Khan HD, T2 HD, Space 1999, and Good Omens, I'm sorted till my 22nd for TV :lol: He looks like he's going to be amazing, my giant onion bhaji man :lol:. Quite possibly my favourite Dr Who, Axos

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese »

Avon wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:41 pm
Thank you both!!
Cheese
It is! It gets a lot of stick, as it isn't as... sophisticated? as Mars, the ending was also rather shocking, but I actually prefer it, both Alex over Sam and simply because of how well it's written (90% of the series is foreshadowing of that finale, but you never see it, till you know to look for it). And more of the Gene Genie! Oh it is, trust me :lol: I actually have a few scarfs, one shades of grey and one black, but I've gotta wait for it to arrive from overseas. I watched Talons for the first time the other day and absolutely loved it! So obviously needed my own Peking Humunculous and Greel, can't wait to get him! And I will!

Dan
Thanks Dan!! Not like seeds of doom? :o It was brilliant, deliciously dark and nihilistic, with some fantastic acting, and plenty of epic set pieces and twists! And Boyice :lol: not a fan of the green green grass either, except the theme tune which I've never quite got out of my head :lol: I got, myself with my own money: Day of the Daleks, Talons of Weng Chiang, Terror of the Zygons, Seeds of Doom, and had bought for me as a surprise, Genesis of the Daleks, Invisible Enemy, Leisure Hive, Mark of the Rani, K9 and company, Brain of Morbius, and Vengence on Varos - so between that, Ashes, Toy Story 4, the DWM issue DVD, both Addams family films, Wrath of Khan HD, T2 HD, Space 1999, and Good Omens, I'm sorted till my 22nd for TV :lol: He looks like he's going to be amazing, my giant onion bhaji man :lol:. Quite possibly my favourite Dr Who, Axos
Good, good, good, very good, amazingly good, quite good, good, WHYYYYYYY, alright- the theme’s amazing, very good, and severely underrated... alright, TOY STORY 4 IS AMAZING I CRIED, :?, alright, great, amazing, FETHING KROKK SPACE 1999 WOOOOO, and that looked good but I haven’t seen it.

And onion bhajis. Yum.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese »

NEW LOCAL58!!!!

Gek2Win

Post by Gek2Win »

Yes, I thought you might be a fan from a certain selection of your content.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese »

Gek2Win wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:08 pm
Yes, I thought you might be a fan from a certain selection of your content.
Haha, yeah. I have *tried* to keep my stuff different tho, in plot at least. :lol:

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese »

The little brexit special.

Doctor Gamer

Post by Doctor Gamer »

Thank you all for making me laugh today, I really needed it.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese »

Doctor Gamer wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:22 pm
Thank you all for making me laugh today, I really needed it.
Everyone needs a cheering up now and then. Glad to have been able to help.

See, Merlin? Our silliness is helping people :lol:

Neon Wolf

Post by Neon Wolf »

Finishing the Modern Warfare campaign.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese »

Just discovered 4chan