i'm boring now

porcelaingirl

Re: The "What's Made You FROWN Today?" thread

Post by porcelaingirl »

Current events :( But also some pain.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese »

Opened a twitter account a while back... still blocked! How long does it take Twitter?!
AI is here!!

porcelaingirl

Post by porcelaingirl »

Still another day of no energy at all due to vitamin deficiencies; no one knows what's wrong with me. :(

TheSparrow

Post by TheSparrow »

Gb are angry at us for some reason.
I STILL DON'T HAVE A SIGNATURE. I'VE GIVEN UP AT THIS POINT 👉😎👉

Doctor What

Post by Doctor What »

TheSparrow wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:15 pm
Gb are angry at us for some reason.
Oh god i'm going to have to clear this up aren't I? Well here goes:

A member on here noticed that Al mentioned viewing figures in a GB post about new figures being made, this member speculated/discussed if this could indeed affect figures being made, Al then posted on here and GB that this is not the case. Because his comment was misinterpreted, Al has decided to no longer post on GB to avoid future misinterpretations etc (perfectly understandable, I imagine such things could land him in hot water as well).

Some people on GB seem to have interpreted that the member on here was perhaps more deliberate/careless in their comments than they actually were (hence the "someone's been an idiot and ruined our fun" type comments), but as Al said, it was an "unintentional misreading", one person's interpretation of Al's comments and nothing more. The matter has been clarified and there's not really anything more to be said. It is a shame that Al has had to cease posting on GB but as I said, perfectly sensible and understandable.

A former member here has decided to chime in with some frankly woefully incorrect comments, which I don't really want to address but some people may actually read that and believe it. There most definitely is moderation here, we do have moderators (myself and NeonWolf). The admin isn't massively active i'll grant you but the mods are. Secondly, this person was not a "respected" member here at all, they were consistently rude, often downright nasty, always involved in arguments and made many baseless claims about upcoming figure releases (often refuted by those with more reliable information including Al himself at times). Before my time as a moderator, they were permanently banned.

Can I ask that we not give this former member any more attention and try to remain civil? The last thing anyone needs is some inter-forum spat between here and GB.

TheSparrow

Post by TheSparrow »

Agree.jpg
I STILL DON'T HAVE A SIGNATURE. I'VE GIVEN UP AT THIS POINT 👉😎👉

Doctor Gamer

Post by Doctor Gamer »

Well I think this form is mighty good and 100x better than GB. The water cooler thread on that site seems full of trolls and arguing and we barely get any of that here. I like that fact that you can have well reasoned discussions here and even a bit of silliness and fun on the side :)
BENNI! BENNI! WHERE’S MY BENNI?

Whovastron

Post by Whovastron »

Also GB is almost impossible to navigate. Why are there so many sections and subsections? It’s so darn confusing.

TW.

Doctor Gamer

Post by Doctor Gamer »

Whovastron wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:01 pm
Also GB is almost impossible to navigate. Why are there so many sections and subsections? It’s so darn confusing.

TW.
If I could like your post I could. That’s one thing from GB that I like
BENNI! BENNI! WHERE’S MY BENNI?