Danoftardis

Re: The "What's Made You FROWN Today?" thread

Post by Danoftardis »

Deborah J wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:45 pm
Danoftardis wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:23 pm
I spilled my cup of tea all over me. Twice. :oops:
Same cup of tea both times? I'm imagining you spilling the entire cup, then wringing it out of your shirt back into the cup, but spilling the whole thing all over yourself a second time.
Yes the same cup twice. I confess I'm not as cheap as to wring the tea back into the cup, after the first spill there was still some left in, but not for long...

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

Danoftardis wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:52 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Danoftardis wrote:
Same cup of tea both times? I'm imagining you spilling the entire cup, then wringing it out of your shirt back into the cup, but spilling the whole thing all over yourself a second time.
Yes the same cup twice. I confess I'm not as cheap as to wring the tea back into the cup, after the first spill there was still some left in, but not for long...
I drank some hot chocolate in a bank today, I was nervous I might spill it, since I couldn't sit it on a table and I'm notoriously clumsy, but I managed not to. One time I was on a bus and they served hot drinks and you're forbidden to take the lid off, just open the little tab on the lid, in case the bumpy road shoogles the drink out, but we bumped over the road and it all just came jumping up through the little tab over me, so I don't see how that helped.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

Deborah J wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:58 pm
Danoftardis wrote:
I drank some hot chocolate in a bank today, I was nervous I might spill it, since I couldn't sit it on a table and I'm notoriously clumsy, but I managed not to. One time I was on a bus and they served hot drinks and you're forbidden to take the lid off, just open the little tab on the lid, in case the bumpy road shoogles the drink out, but we bumped over the road and it all just came jumping up through the little tab over me, so I don't see how that helped.
Bonus points for not spilling a drink while silliboi here spills one twice. I was just sitting on a bench minding my own buisness, a stable bench at that. I am known for immediately repeating stupid mistakes, I really should learn.

BilliePiperFan

Post by BilliePiperFan »

Danoftardis wrote:
Butter fingers. :P
I don't have a signature. Sad reacts only.

porcelaingirl

Post by porcelaingirl »

Deborah J wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:58 pm
Danoftardis wrote:
Deborah J wrote:

You jirbled it!

porcelaingirl

Post by porcelaingirl »

Slept through most of it cos I lost track of time last night and stayed up way too late lol...

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

My 7th doctor figure decided to jump off my dresser and now his umbrella has disappeared.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

Deborah J wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:49 am
My 7th doctor figure decided to jump off my dresser and now his umbrella has disappeared.
I hate it when this happens, I get really stressed trying to find whatever item vanishes. The laser screwdriver for my John Simm Master went walkies years ago and I still haven't found it :x . I'm glad you found your brolly though, you can't have McCoy without it.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

Danoftardis wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:17 pm
Deborah J wrote:
I hate it when this happens, I get really stressed trying to find whatever item vanishes. The laser screwdriver for my John Simm Master went walkies years ago and I still haven't found it :x . I'm glad you found your brolly though, you can't have McCoy without it.
I do have a spare, since I have two mccoys, but it would be annoying if they had to share. Back when I was in uni my Remembrance Ace fell off the shelf and took her nitro cans with her, and one just vanished into the ether, I never saw it again. And I moved out of that room 4 years ago, so I'm never going to find it now. Which is a shame. I mean she had like 3 or 4, but I liked having them all, it's the only bit from my figure I've ever permanantly lost, I keep little pieces in small pots when they're not being held, just in case.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

Deborah J wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:27 pm
Danoftardis wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:17 pm
Deborah J wrote:
I do have a spare, since I have two mccoys, but it would be annoying if they had to share. Back when I was in uni my Remembrance Ace fell off the shelf and took her nitro cans with her, and one just vanished into the ether, I never saw it again. And I moved out of that room 4 years ago, so I'm never going to find it now. Which is a shame. I mean she had like 3 or 4, but I liked having them all, it's the only bit from my figure I've ever permanantly lost, I keep little pieces in small pots when they're not being held, just in case.
Yeah I've got a little box which seals for my small accessories. I'm still in the same house as when I lost the laser screwdriver and yet I still can't find it, must be nearly ten years ago now. I reckon it's gone to the same mysterious place where your can of nitro and everyone else's missing stuff goes.