Re: The "What's Made You FROWN Today?" thread

Post by TARDIS23 »

Danoftardis wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:42 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:27 pm
Danoftardis wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:17 pm

I hate it when this happens, I get really stressed trying to find whatever item vanishes. The laser screwdriver for my John Simm Master went walkies years ago and I still haven't found it :x . I'm glad you found your brolly though, you can't have McCoy without it.
I do have a spare, since I have two mccoys, but it would be annoying if they had to share. Back when I was in uni my Remembrance Ace fell off the shelf and took her nitro cans with her, and one just vanished into the ether, I never saw it again. And I moved out of that room 4 years ago, so I'm never going to find it now. Which is a shame. I mean she had like 3 or 4, but I liked having them all, it's the only bit from my figure I've ever permanantly lost, I keep little pieces in small pots when they're not being held, just in case.
Yeah I've got a little box which seals for my small accessories. I'm still in the same house as when I lost the laser screwdriver and yet I still can't find it, must be nearly ten years ago now. I reckon it's gone to the same mysterious place where your can of nitro and everyone else's missing stuff goes.
I lost so many accessories over the years for a long time I had no eccleston/ tennant screwdrivers despite having so many tennant figures. Sontaran guns all disappeared some how too which was really annoying because a sontaran isn’t much use without them.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

TARDIS23 wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:59 pm
Danoftardis wrote:
Yeah I've got a little box which seals for my small accessories. I'm still in the same house as when I lost the laser screwdriver and yet I still can't find it, must be nearly ten years ago now. I reckon it's gone to the same mysterious place where your can of nitro and everyone else's missing stuff goes.
I lost so many accessories over the years for a long time I had no eccleston/ tennant screwdrivers despite having so many tennant figures. Sontaran guns all disappeared some how too which was really annoying because a sontaran isn’t much use without them.
I guess they could be Sontaran nurses, like Strax was when we're first introduced to him in A Good Man Goes to War. I can't remember if he has a gun in that scene though. Otherwise you are right, a Sontaran without a gun is useless.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

TARDIS23 wrote:
Danoftardis wrote:
Deborah J wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:27 pm

I do have a spare, since I have two mccoys, but it would be annoying if they had to share. Back when I was in uni my Remembrance Ace fell off the shelf and took her nitro cans with her, and one just vanished into the ether, I never saw it again. And I moved out of that room 4 years ago, so I'm never going to find it now. Which is a shame. I mean she had like 3 or 4, but I liked having them all, it's the only bit from my figure I've ever permanantly lost, I keep little pieces in small pots when they're not being held, just in case.
Sontaran guns are really big, I can't think how you could manage to lose one of those.

TARDIS23

Post by TARDIS23 »

Deborah J wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:29 pm
TARDIS23 wrote:
Danoftardis wrote:

Sontaran guns are really big, I can't think how you could manage to lose one of those.
I don’t understand how they went either staal’s staff thing managed to survive but the guns disappeared somehow. It must be a conspiracy :? :lol:

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

I couldn't sleep last night so today I'm feeling pretty tired. As a consequence of this I'm in one of my irrationally negative moods where I feel like everything I do is a disaster even though it clearly isn't. I also want to eat a ton of chocolate.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

Danoftardis wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:11 am
I couldn't sleep last night so today I'm feeling pretty tired. As a consequence of this I'm in one of my irrationally negative moods where I feel like everything I do is a disaster even though it clearly isn't. I also want to eat a ton of chocolate.
That is my life mood. You are Deborah now.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

Deborah J wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:52 am
Danoftardis wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:11 am
That is my life mood. You are Deborah now.
Pass me the Clara dress ;) . It's my life mood 75% of the time, I wish it wasn't but hey.

Doctor Gamer

Post by Doctor Gamer »

I’m bloody boiling
BENNI! BENNI! WHERE’S MY BENNI?

BilliePiperFan

Post by BilliePiperFan »

Doctor Gamer wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:15 pm
I’m bloody boiling
Fairly cold here.

Been p***ing it down most of the day.
I don't have a signature. Sad reacts only.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

Doctor Gamer wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:15 pm
I’m bloody boiling
That's a good thing, though, surely? I just walked back home from the cinema, and it was so pleasant for walking, I just had my abzorbaloff date outfit and a light jacket and I was at the ideal temperature, I'd happily have more weather like this, especially after all that rain recently