The "What's Made You FROWN Today?" thread

Chat About... Anything!

Moderator: porcelaingirl

CharlieTheWhovian
Location: I could tell you but then I'd probably have to kill you... ;)

Re: The "What's Made You FROWN Today?" thread

Post by CharlieTheWhovian »

Today's episode of Ackley Bridge :cry: :cry:

Doctor Gamer

Post by Doctor Gamer »

Deborah J wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:19 pm
Doctor Gamer wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:15 pm
I’m bloody boiling
That's a good thing, though, surely? I just walked back home from the cinema, and it was so pleasant for walking, I just had my abzorbaloff date outfit and a light jacket and I was at the ideal temperature, I'd happily have more weather like this, especially after all that rain recently
Not when I’m trying to sleep... everything becomes so uncomfortable in hot weather
BENNI! BENNI! WHERE’S MY BENNI?

Doctor Gamer

Post by Doctor Gamer »

Deborah J wrote:
Doctor Gamer wrote:
I’m bloody boiling
That's a good thing, though, surely? I just walked back home from the cinema, and it was so pleasant for walking, I just had my abzorbaloff date outfit and a light jacket and I was at the ideal temperature, I'd happily have more weather like this, especially after all that rain recently
Also how did the date go?
BENNI! BENNI! WHERE’S MY BENNI?

TheSparrow

Post by TheSparrow »

Doctor Gamer wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:50 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Doctor Gamer wrote:
I’m bloody boiling
Ding dong ;)
I STILL DON'T HAVE A SIGNATURE. I'VE GIVEN UP AT THIS POINT 👉😎👉

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

Doctor Gamer wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:50 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Doctor Gamer wrote:
I’m bloody boiling
Abzorbaloff didn't show up, so I guess great.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

Doctor Gamer wrote:
I’m bloody boiling
I have to agree with DG here, the heat last night made me frown. In fact I've found the last couple of days uncomfortable, I really don't like heat. I'm that guy who hates summer. I'm not against a sunny day, but I like a nice cool breeze alongside it. I also really like being out in the rain, when it's summer and it's not rained in weeks I like to just go and stand in it. But maybe I'm just a depressed sod.
Deborah J wrote:
I just walked back home from the cinema, and it was so pleasant for walking,
What film did you see, I hope it was good. I've not been to the cinema since 2009, which probably says everything you need to know about my social life :lol: .

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

Danoftardis wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:15 am
Doctor Gamer wrote:
I’m bloody boiling
I have to agree with DG here, the heat last night made me frown. In fact I've found the last couple of days uncomfortable, I really don't like heat. I'm that guy who hates summer. I'm not against a sunny day, but I like a nice cool breeze alongside it. I also really like being out in the rain, when it's summer and it's not rained in weeks I like to just go and stand in it. But maybe I'm just a depressed sod.
Deborah J wrote:
What film did you see, I hope it was good. I've not been to the cinema since 2009, which probably says everything you need to know about my social life :lol: .
I went to see Singing in the Rain, the local film club were showing it, and I'd never seen it before. I go to the cinema an average of about twice a month, and I have little to no social life, perhaps you're just not that into movies? I personally really like summer I'm way up in the north of scotland, and it's cold and rainy here all the time pretty much, so that brief window of slightly nicer weather is very welcome to me.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

Deborah J wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:40 am
Danoftardis wrote:
Doctor Gamer wrote:
I’m bloody boiling
Deborah J wrote:
I went to see Singing in the Rain, the local film club were showing it, and I'd never seen it before. I go to the cinema an average of about twice a month, and I have little to no social life, perhaps you're just not that into movies? I personally really like summer I'm way up in the north of scotland, and it's cold and rainy here all the time pretty much, so that brief window of slightly nicer weather is very welcome to me.
Nice. I'm certainly not a movie buff, but I do like the odd film. It probably comes down to my inclination to be cheap, and the fact most of my 'friends' have been far away in universities for awhile now. I literally never do anything in town.
I can see why that would make summer seem more appealing. I'm right down south in England so we get really hot weather a lot, hence the desire for cold and rain. Logically the midlands must have the best weather being in between :lol: .

BilliePiperFan

Post by BilliePiperFan »

Danoftardis wrote:
Doctor Gamer wrote:
I’m bloody boiling
Deborah J wrote:
Oh I love a hot summer, last year was perfect for me. I also like that smell of rain after it has been very hot, is that weird?
I don't have a signature. Sad reacts only.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

BilliePiperFan wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:28 am
Danoftardis wrote:
Doctor Gamer wrote:
I’m bloody boiling
Deborah J wrote:
Oh I love a hot summer, last year was perfect for me. I also like that smell of rain after it has been very hot, is that weird?
Last year was literally taken straight out of my own personal hell :lol: I found really hard to cope. And that's no weirder than anything else I've seen/read on this forum ;) .