What you reading? What you gonna read? (What’s the last thing you read/watched/played/listened to)

Chat About... Anything!

Moderator: porcelaingirl

Whovastron

What you reading? What you gonna read? (What’s the last thing you read/watched/played/listened to)

Post by Whovastron » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:48 pm

Based on a segment from my favourite podcast (The Weekly Planet). What’s everyone currently reading/watching/playing/listening to? And what do you plan to read/watch/play/listen to?

TW.
Last edited by Whovastron on Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deborah J

Re: What you reading? What you gonna read?

Post by Deborah J » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:43 pm

I'm reading "Combat Magicks", out of the new set of doctor who books, it's quite good so far, I read "The Good Doctor" before that and it was also good. Still got the other one to read, I don't remember what it's called and I have one of the new Sophie Hannah poirots lined up to read some time in the near future. Plenty to keep me busy for a while, I don't read as often as I really should these days.

TheSparrow

Post by TheSparrow » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:49 pm

Whovastron wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:48 pm
Based on a segment from my favourite podcast (The Weekly Planet). What’s everyone currently reading/watching/playing/listening to? And what do you plan to read/watch/play/listen to?

TW.
AHHHH I love the weekly planet. Oh my god :lol:
I'm currently reading Bruce Dickinson's autobiography. Very interesting, very down to earth.
I STILL DON'T HAVE A SIGNATURE. I'VE GIVEN UP AT THIS POINT 👉😎👉

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:06 pm

At the moment I'm reading the Target novel of 'Frontios'. I purchased quite a lot of the Target novels for £1 each earlier in the year from my local museum, including a hardback edition of 'The Monster of Peladon' which was a surprise find.
Not sure what I'm reading next, I'll have to browse my bookshelf and see what takes my fancy.

Whovastron

Re: What you reading? What you gonna read? (What’s the last thing you read/watched/played/listened to)

Post by Whovastron » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:32 pm

I’m not currently reading anything, but I’m currently watching Stranger Things 3 (it’s pretty awesome so far) and after that I’ll be going back to playing Assassins Creed Odyssey

TW.

Valeyard

Re: What you reading? What you gonna read? (What’s the last thing you read/watched/played/listened to)

Post by Valeyard » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:40 pm

Saw Spider-Man: Significantly Long Distance Away From One’s Comfortable Abode yesterday. Thought it was fantastic, very fun, and probably my favourite superhero movie to date because I’m a Spider-Man shill.
'Bring back the Vervoids you cowards.'

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:37 pm

Danoftardis wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:06 pm
At the moment I'm reading the Target novel of 'Frontios'. I purchased quite a lot of the Target novels for £1 each earlier in the year from my local museum, including a hardback edition of 'The Monster of Peladon' which was a surprise find.
Not sure what I'm reading next, I'll have to browse my bookshelf and see what takes my fancy.
Ah. I found 20 or so Target ones- mostly 70s- in perfect condition from a charity shop a few years ago. £5! And what did I do?

I gave them to another charity shop a month or two later.

Anyway, just reading SS-GB. It’s rather good.
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

idontremembermylogin

Post by idontremembermylogin » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:27 pm

Valeyard wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:40 pm
Saw Spider-Man: Significantly Long Distance Away From One’s Comfortable Abode yesterday. Thought it was fantastic, very fun, and probably my favourite superhero movie to date because I’m a Spider-Man shill.
Ah, I have also seen Spider-Man: Displaced Away From One's Habitat. Thought it was quite good.
i'm boring now

CharlieTheWhovian
Location: I could tell you but then I'd probably have to kill you... ;)

Post by CharlieTheWhovian » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:16 pm

Went to see 'Annabelle Comes Home' today and it was quite good for a horror movie :)

TheSparrow

Post by TheSparrow » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:56 pm

I'm listening to the music from the smimD 4 ecause my sister is playing it and I actually have never played the Sims before
I STILL DON'T HAVE A SIGNATURE. I'VE GIVEN UP AT THIS POINT 👉😎👉