What you reading? What you gonna read? (What’s the last thing you read/watched/played/listened to)

Chat About... Anything!

Moderator: porcelaingirl

Whovastron

What you reading? What you gonna read? (What’s the last thing you read/watched/played/listened to)

Post by Whovastron » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:48 pm

Based on a segment from my favourite podcast (The Weekly Planet). What’s everyone currently reading/watching/playing/listening to? And what do you plan to read/watch/play/listen to?

TW.
Last edited by Whovastron on Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deborah J

Re: What you reading? What you gonna read?

Post by Deborah J » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:43 pm

I'm reading "Combat Magicks", out of the new set of doctor who books, it's quite good so far, I read "The Good Doctor" before that and it was also good. Still got the other one to read, I don't remember what it's called and I have one of the new Sophie Hannah poirots lined up to read some time in the near future. Plenty to keep me busy for a while, I don't read as often as I really should these days.

TheSparrow

Post by TheSparrow » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:49 pm

Whovastron wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:48 pm
Based on a segment from my favourite podcast (The Weekly Planet). What’s everyone currently reading/watching/playing/listening to? And what do you plan to read/watch/play/listen to?

TW.
AHHHH I love the weekly planet. Oh my god :lol:
I'm currently reading Bruce Dickinson's autobiography. Very interesting, very down to earth.
I STILL DON'T HAVE A SIGNATURE. I'VE GIVEN UP AT THIS POINT 👉😎👉

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:06 pm

At the moment I'm reading the Target novel of 'Frontios'. I purchased quite a lot of the Target novels for £1 each earlier in the year from my local museum, including a hardback edition of 'The Monster of Peladon' which was a surprise find.
Not sure what I'm reading next, I'll have to browse my bookshelf and see what takes my fancy.

Whovastron

Re: What you reading? What you gonna read? (What’s the last thing you read/watched/played/listened to)

Post by Whovastron » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:32 pm

I’m not currently reading anything, but I’m currently watching Stranger Things 3 (it’s pretty awesome so far) and after that I’ll be going back to playing Assassins Creed Odyssey

TW.

Valeyard

Re: What you reading? What you gonna read? (What’s the last thing you read/watched/played/listened to)

Post by Valeyard » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:40 pm

Saw Spider-Man: Significantly Long Distance Away From One’s Comfortable Abode yesterday. Thought it was fantastic, very fun, and probably my favourite superhero movie to date because I’m a Spider-Man shill.
'Bring back the Vervoids you cowards.'

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:37 pm

Danoftardis wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:06 pm
At the moment I'm reading the Target novel of 'Frontios'. I purchased quite a lot of the Target novels for £1 each earlier in the year from my local museum, including a hardback edition of 'The Monster of Peladon' which was a surprise find.
Not sure what I'm reading next, I'll have to browse my bookshelf and see what takes my fancy.
Ah. I found 20 or so Target ones- mostly 70s- in perfect condition from a charity shop a few years ago. £5! And what did I do?

I gave them to another charity shop a month or two later.

Anyway, just reading SS-GB. It’s rather good.
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Despite occasional claims to the contrary, the blessed St. Verity Lambert is not recognised by any major church.

idontremembermylogin

Post by idontremembermylogin » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:27 pm

Valeyard wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:40 pm
Saw Spider-Man: Significantly Long Distance Away From One’s Comfortable Abode yesterday. Thought it was fantastic, very fun, and probably my favourite superhero movie to date because I’m a Spider-Man shill.
Ah, I have also seen Spider-Man: Displaced Away From One's Habitat. Thought it was quite good.
i'm boring now

CharlieTheWhovian
Location: I could tell you but then I'd probably have to kill you... ;)

Post by CharlieTheWhovian » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:16 pm

Went to see 'Annabelle Comes Home' today and it was quite good for a horror movie :)

TheSparrow

Post by TheSparrow » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:56 pm

I'm listening to the music from the smimD 4 ecause my sister is playing it and I actually have never played the Sims before
I STILL DON'T HAVE A SIGNATURE. I'VE GIVEN UP AT THIS POINT 👉😎👉