What you reading? What you gonna read? (What’s the last thing you read/watched/played/listened to)

Chat About... Anything!

Moderator: porcelaingirl

greeneggsandspam

Re: What you reading? What you gonna read? (What’s the last thing you read/watched/played/listened to)

Post by greeneggsandspam »

All fun and games until someone loses an eye

TheSparrow

Re: What you reading? What you gonna read? (What’s the last thing you read/watched/played/listened to)

Post by TheSparrow »

Danoftardis wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:04 pm
TheSparrow wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:22 pm
Currently watching the Aztecs because yeah.
I love how Ixta keeps pronouncing "Ian" in this. Like the highlight of the serial for me. :lol:
That gave me quite a hearty chuckle also.

TheSparrow

Post by TheSparrow »

Starting 'The Sensorites' 👉😎👉

greeneggsandspam

Post by greeneggsandspam »

greeneggsandspam wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:53 pm
All fun and games until someone loses an eye
Still reading this, it's very good

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese »

DalekCheese wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:10 pm
I just watched Toy Story 4 and I’m crying
Ought to see this again some time.

Valeyard

Post by Valeyard »

Just finished reading 'Land of Happy Endings' from DWM. Being someone with a keen interest in the TV Comic strips that ran from 1965 up until 1978, this story was wonderful, especially the final page which honest to god nearly brought me to tears with how sad and wholesome it was.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

I recently got two of the Sharpe novels by Bernard Cornwell, not sure if I'll like them but I'm going to give 'em a try. I've only ever seen bits of the TV show but I do like historical stuff so hopefully I'll enjoy reading them.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese »

Oh, I enjoy Cornwell’s stuff.

Gek2Win

Post by Gek2Win »

I think I forgot to mention that I bought 13 Agatha Christie books a bit ago and I've been immersed in them. Or I did, and just forgot now. Anyway, they're great.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

Gek2Win wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:11 pm
I think I forgot to mention that I bought 13 Agatha Christie books a bit ago and I've been immersed in them. Or I did, and just forgot now. Anyway, they're great.
I love me some Agatha Christie. Interestingly even though I love the Poirot TV series my favourite books are actually the Tommy and Tuppence ones, but they're all great reads.