What you reading? What you gonna read? (What’s the last thing you read/watched/played/listened to)

Chat About... Anything!

Moderator: porcelaingirl

DalekCheese

Re: What you reading? What you gonna read? (What’s the last thing you read/watched/played/listened to)

Post by DalekCheese » Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:47 pm

Danoftardis wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:46 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:43 pm
Danoftardis wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:41 pm
Of all the many, many games I've played Portal is surprisingly not one of them.
That actually doesn't surprise me at all.
No maybe not. Basically anything you like I have no idea what it is. :lol:
I’m the odd plum out here, I’ve never played portal. I have a feeling it’s the one with Glados in, although I may be wrong.
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Despite occasional claims to the contrary, the blessed St. Verity Lambert is not recognised by any major church.

Deborah J

Re: What you reading? What you gonna read? (What’s the last thing you read/watched/played/listened to)

Post by Deborah J » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:59 pm

DalekCheese wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:47 pm
Danoftardis wrote:
Deborah J wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:43 pm

That actually doesn't surprise me at all.
I’m the odd plum out here, I’ve never played portal. I have a feeling it’s the one with Glados in, although I may be wrong.
You've not played it either? It's literally the only game I've ever played. Glados is in it, she is the best, sassiness goals right there.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:06 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:59 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
Danoftardis wrote:

You've not played it either? It's literally the only game I've ever played. Glados is in it, she is the best, sassiness goals right there.
I haven’t played many video games... don’t even have a console! :? The most fun I’ve had playing a video game was playing GTA V at a friend’s house, but just trying to be a safe driver.
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Despite occasional claims to the contrary, the blessed St. Verity Lambert is not recognised by any major church.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:12 pm

DalekCheese wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:06 pm
Deborah J wrote:
DalekCheese wrote:

I haven’t played many video games... don’t even have a console! :? The most fun I’ve had playing a video game was playing GTA V at a friend’s house, but just trying to be a safe driver.
I've never owned a games console, myself, but I have portal 1 and 2 on my laptop, I play the first one about once a year. Only played the second one once, should do it again sometime, I remember it being really good.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:16 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:12 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:06 pm
Deborah J wrote:

I've never owned a games console, myself, but I have portal 1 and 2 on my laptop, I play the first one about once a year. Only played the second one once, should do it again sometime, I remember it being really good.
I shall bear that in mind! :lol: back to the thread, last night I spent watching a mix of The Inbetweeners, Friday Night Dinner, and Family Guy

porcelaingirl

Post by porcelaingirl » Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:53 pm

I'm going to read "The Pyramid Game", the second book in the Pixel Dust series written by my friend David Petrie. You can get the first book, "Party Hard", on Amazon.com. :) *subtle plug* I don't really play games and don't own a console, and don't watch a ton of shows, other than "Saturday Night Live", "Last Week Tonight" with John Oliver, "Family Guy", "American Dad", and "The Russell Howard Hour" & "Mock The Week" when they're on.

Cheers!

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:59 pm

Porcelaingirl wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:53 pm
I'm going to read "The Pyramid Game", the second book in the Pixel Dust series written by my friend David Petrie. You can get the first book, "Party Hard", on Amazon.com. :) *subtle plug* I don't really play games and don't own a console, and don't watch a ton of shows, other than "Saturday Night Live", "Last Week Tonight" with John Oliver, "Family Guy", "American Dad", and "The Russell Howard Hour" & "Mock The Week" when they're on.

Cheers!
American Dad? Huzzah! A man (woman?) of quality!

porcelaingirl

Post by porcelaingirl » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:11 pm

DalekCheese wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:59 pm
Porcelaingirl wrote:

Cheers!
Well, considering my username is Porcelaingirl, I'd go with girl. :)

Cheers!

porcelaingirl

Post by porcelaingirl » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:14 pm

Oooh, also meant to put down "Trailer Park Boys", both live-action, cartoon & video podcast, "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia", "Stranger Things", "Black Mirror", "Impulse", "Angel Beats" and "iZombie", and occasionally "The Daily Show" with Trevor Noah. I think that's all there is for now.

Cheers!

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:15 pm

Porcelaingirl wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:11 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:59 pm
Porcelaingirl wrote:

Cheers!
Well, considering my username is Porcelaingirl, I'd go with girl. :)

Cheers!

Yeah, I should read usernames. :lol: