What you reading? What you gonna read? (What’s the last thing you read/watched/played/listened to)

Chat About... Anything!

Moderator: porcelaingirl

Danoftardis

Re: What you reading? What you gonna read? (What’s the last thing you read/watched/played/listened to)

Post by Danoftardis » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:29 pm

I'm the odd one out here, I'm a big gamer mainly on Xbox but occasionally PC, although I've slowed down a bit in recent years, used to play a lot more than I do currently. I still very much enjoy it though.

TheSparrow

Re: What you reading? What you gonna read? (What’s the last thing you read/watched/played/listened to)

Post by TheSparrow » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:18 pm

I'm currently watching Classic Who. I've gotten through An Unearthly Child, and now I'm on episode 3 of the Daleks, so that's fun. Big sad that I can't watch Marco Polo, though :(
I STILL DON'T HAVE A SIGNATURE. I'VE GIVEN UP AT THIS POINT 👉😎👉

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:18 pm

TheSparrow wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:18 pm
I'm currently watching Classic Who. I've gotten through An Unearthly Child, and now I'm on episode 3 of the Daleks, so that's fun. Big sad that I can't watch Marco Polo, though :(
Smh
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Despite occasional claims to the contrary, the blessed St. Verity Lambert is not recognised by any major church.

TheSparrow

Post by TheSparrow » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:20 pm

DalekCheese wrote:
TheSparrow wrote:
Smh
Explain. EXPLAIN.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:21 pm

TheSparrow wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:20 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
TheSparrow wrote:
Smh
Explain. EXPLAIN.
You haven’t raided the BBC and stolen it from the director-general’s desk? Smh.
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Despite occasional claims to the contrary, the blessed St. Verity Lambert is not recognised by any major church.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:49 pm

I got the S10 dvd recently and they have the fan show on it, which I never watched when it was going out, so I've been checking that out, it's actually quite fun.

TheSparrow

Post by TheSparrow » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:56 am

I'm currently listening to UNIT: Dominion. There's plenty of Big Finish stories on Spotify and this one stuck out the most to me, so I thought as well to listen. The audio adventures are certainly quite different from what I'm used to.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:09 am

I'm soon going to start another playthrough of the first Knight of the Old Republic game, it's been a few years since I last played it so I'm looking forward to it. Hopfully this time I'll actually be able to put together a decent character build.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:11 am

Danoftardis wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:09 am
I'm soon going to start another playthrough of the first Knight of the Old Republic game, it's been a few years since I last played it so I'm looking forward to it. Hopfully this time I'll actually be able to put together a decent character build.
Epic gamerrrr

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:12 am

DalekCheese wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:11 am
Danoftardis wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:09 am
Epic gamerrrr
You better believe it.