What you reading? What you gonna read? (What’s the last thing you read/watched/played/listened to)

Chat About... Anything!

Moderator: porcelaingirl

Deborah J

Re: What you reading? What you gonna read? (What’s the last thing you read/watched/played/listened to)

Post by Deborah J »

DalekCheese wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:49 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:44 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:10 pm
I just watched Toy Story 4 and I’m crying
Yeah, I didn't expacet it to be as good a movie as it ended up being.
I know. Great film.

Plus, had a cornetto at half time, so there’s that :lol:

Yeah, 10/10, would watch again.

I wonder if Dan’s seen it?
Half time? The movie is an hour and a half, did that really require an intermission?

DalekCheese

Re: What you reading? What you gonna read? (What’s the last thing you read/watched/played/listened to)

Post by DalekCheese »

Deborah J wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:06 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
Deborah J wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:44 pm

Yeah, I didn't expacet it to be as good a movie as it ended up being.
I know. Great film.

Half time? The movie is an hour and a half, did that really require an intermission?
Not really, but it’s a little cinema in a village hall that’s run by pensioners, and there’s always been a half time with cornettos ever since I was about 3. :lol:
AI is here!!

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

DalekCheese wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:12 pm
Deborah J wrote:
DalekCheese wrote:

I know. Great film.

Not really, but it’s a little cinema in a village hall that’s run by pensioners, and there’s always been a half time with cornettos ever since I was about 3. :lol:
How very quaint. The cinema at Rothesay is a charming little place, it's very small, but they don't have an interval. Only movie I ever went to in the cinema that had an interval was Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese »

Deborah J wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:21 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:12 pm
Deborah J wrote:

How very quaint. The cinema at Rothesay is a charming little place, it's very small, but they don't have an interval. Only movie I ever went to in the cinema that had an interval was Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers.
Definitely required an interval :lol:
AI is here!!

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

DalekCheese wrote:
I never go to see films in the cinema, last time I went to see a film was 2009, so no I haven't. But I have seen 1, 2 & 3, though not for ages.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

Danoftardis wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:21 am
DalekCheese wrote:
I never go to see films in the cinema, last time I went to see a film was 2009, so no I haven't. But I have seen 1, 2 & 3, though not for ages.
last time you went to the cinema was 2009. You've not seen a live stage show in your life. I just... like do you not enjoy entertainment?

I've been to the cinema twice in the last 7 days

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

Deborah J wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:45 am
Danoftardis wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:21 am
DalekCheese wrote:
last time you went to the cinema was 2009. You've not seen a live stage show in your life. I just... like do you not enjoy entertainment?

I've been to the cinema twice in the last 7 days
I enjoy entertainment very much, I just enjoy it in the comfort of my own home, I'm not one for 'going out' as such. I'd rather spend time in the country than in my local town if I want to get out of the house.

Plus we have Sky Cinema as my dad watches a lot of films on there, and because that's a paid subscription I don't like to think of wasting money by going to watch a film in the cinema that I can see on the telebox in less than 12 months. I'm both patient and super cheap.

Gek2Win

Post by Gek2Win »

I think we've established the basic character traits that have caused Dan's obliviousness.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

Dan lives in an arctic cave

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese »

Home alone 2 is on now, and I hate it but can’t be bothered to turn over
AI is here!!