Newly Acquired

Chat About... Anything!

Moderator: porcelaingirl

Deborah J

Re: Newly Acquired

Post by Deborah J »

Yeah, I shouldn't have said anything really, I respect everyone's right to not have all the chuckle heads from here looking them up online, I know I wouldn't like that to happen to me. So I think for sure we should move on from that.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese »

Deborah J wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:09 pm
Yeah, I shouldn't have said anything really, I respect everyone's right to not have all the chuckle heads from here looking them up online, I know I wouldn't like that to happen to me. So I think for sure we should move on from that.
Yeah, ok.

BUT I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE
AI is here!!

TheSparrow

Post by TheSparrow »

DalekCheese wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:50 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:46 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:13 pm

His Instagram username is @thesparrowfromdoctorwhotoys.net so it was pretty easy to find him really.
Hmmmm
Well, I doubt that @thesparrow is him, there was an account that made mention of Doctor Who and was called [SPARROW’S NAME], but unless sparrow’s a deputy manager at Pizza Hut then that doesn’t work. Sparrow, was the last picture u uploaded a sonic screwdriver in what looks like a supermarket?

What’s the private account? Post then delete lol
Nah, not me.
I STILL DON'T HAVE A SIGNATURE. I'VE GIVEN UP AT THIS POINT 👉😎👉

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese »

TheSparrow wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:01 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:50 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:46 pm

Hmmmm
Well, I doubt that @thesparrow is him, there was an account that made mention of Doctor Who and was called [SPARROW’S NAME], but unless sparrow’s a deputy manager at Pizza Hut then that doesn’t work. Sparrow, was the last picture u uploaded a sonic screwdriver in what looks like a supermarket?

What’s the private account? Post then delete lol
Nah, not me.
Hmmmm.
AI is here!!

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

Got myself that £5 big girl jodie, not got her out her box yet but I'll share some pictures later at some point maybe, she's very nice. Shame there's not a life-size one, or I could steal her clothes and have my own 13 costume. Though I guess she'd need to be bigger than life size, I'm a lot taller than our Jodie.

Avon

Post by Avon »

Ooo, been tempted to buy her! Looking forward to hearing a Deborah certified review :lol:

I got my S18 Tom scarf! I bought it from China, which was probably a very stupid thing to do but, while it cost £19 with postage, it arrived in just over a week, is fantastic quality and is, in my opinion, perfect. 11 and a half feet long, and lovely to ware in the current climate, wondering if and how long it will take anyone to notice what it is though :lol:

Dalek Thay

Post by Dalek Thay »

Avon wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:04 pm
Ooo, been tempted to buy her! Looking forward to hearing a Deborah certified review :lol:

I got my S18 Tom scarf! I bought it from China, which was probably a very stupid thing to do but, while it cost £19 with postage, it arrived in just over a week, is fantastic quality and is, in my opinion, perfect. 11 and a half feet long, and lovely to ware in the current climate, wondering if and how long it will take anyone to notice what it is though :lol:
Always wanted a Tom scarf as a novelty so just out of interest, could you direct me to where you bought it? :P

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits »

Avon wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:04 pm

If it's the S18 version, probably a long time. I got one myself and the first time I wore it someone asked if it was a Harry Potter thing. :)
Be nice or I'll bring back this: https://i.imgur.com/TGx4F7A.jpg

Avon

Post by Avon »

Sorry for the delay in replying Thay, of course! https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Doctor-The-F ... SwinlclJse
Not entirely accurate, I don't think, but certainly well made and exactly what I wanted. The official is probably closer but it's shorter, and more expensive. I'll take some photos in a bit but I love it!

:lol: That had crossed my mind :lol: it's one of those things that I can casually ware, without it being too obvious, but if your a fan, you get it if that makes sense

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits »

That looks exactly like the one I bought. Are you sure that's not the officially licensed one?
Be nice or I'll bring back this: https://i.imgur.com/TGx4F7A.jpg