Newly Acquired

Chat About... Anything!

Moderator: porcelaingirl

Doctor What

Re: Newly Acquired

Post by Doctor What »

The four new B&M sets, and some pre-orders arrived as well, Black series Commander Gree and The Faceless Ones steelbook. Waiting on the Mandalorian, and 13, Graham and the Judoon.

Neon Wolf

Post by Neon Wolf »

Marvel Legends 80th anniversary Thor.

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits »

Newly acquired: Cabin fever from being shut in the house during the outbreak.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese »

Oof.

Whovastron

Post by Whovastron »

Transformers Studio Series: Leader Optimus Prime, DOTM Ratchet, VW Bumblebee, KSI Sentry, Off-road Bumblebee, Jet Mode Shatter, Roadbuster

Transformers Siege/ Earthrise: Jetfire, Grapple, Astrotrain, Cliffjumper, Wheeljack

Star Wars Black Series: Count Dooku, Commander Bly, Hera Syndula, Commander Gree

Doctor Who: 8th Doctor and Dalek, War Doctor and Dalek, 3rd Doctor and TARDIS

Neon Wolf

Post by Neon Wolf »

Marvel Legends 80th anniversary Captain America.

Avon

Post by Avon »

The last three figures from the Jodie wave (Graham, Pol and 13), a Shazam pop vinyl, an xxtreme 90s Black Widow Marvel Legends figure (ultra 90s perm, grey jumpsuit, bomber jacket), and a star wars black series Count Dooku!! Who is, indisputably, the best action figure to grace existence with it's presence. Pictures to come in the appropriate thread soon... (carried the box in with welding gauntlets like an Eagle transporter carries nuclear waste, after finding out, while it'd be packaged days ago, the box itself had come from a sorting depot in a corona hotspot :? )

Doctor What

Post by Doctor What »

The Mandalorian arrived, as did the rest of the series 11/12 wave, as well as Big Finish War Doctor volume 4 that I got in the sale a while ago.

Valeyard

Post by Valeyard »

Brought the Black Series Archive version of Boba Fett on eBay for a reasonable price considering it's not in production anymore. My local chippy is still open despite the virus, so I decided to treat myself to some good old chippy chips, a nice jumbo sausage, the best onion rings I've ever had in my life and a fantastic battered Mars bar! :)

Whovastron

Post by Whovastron »

Hot Toys Infinity War Thanos

My first ever Hot Toys figure, what better place than to start with the mad Titan. I was gonna but the armoured Endgame version, but Infinity War was Thanos’ movie, so I want that look.
I’ve also preordered Endgame Captain America