Moderator: porcelaingirl

Valeyard

Re: Newly Acquired

Post by Valeyard » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:43 am

Doctor Gamer wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:24 am
Battered mars bar?

Well there’s something to put on my bucket-list of food! :lol:
My god, they’re amazing. First had them in Scotland a few years back and been eating them wherever they’re available. They sound disgusting, but I promise you, they taste incredible! Get one if you see them around!
SJF wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:25 am
A load of great stories there! Especially the Sara Kingdom and Oliver Harper Trilogies.
Aye, gonna start listening to the Sara Kingdom trilogy later on, ought to be a blast!
'Bring back the Vervoids you cowards.'

SJF

Post by SJF » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:47 am

Valeyard wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:43 am
SJF wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:25 am
A load of great stories there! Especially the Sara Kingdom and Oliver Harper Trilogies.
Aye, gonna start listening to the Sara Kingdom trilogy later on, ought to be a blast!
Just be sure to listen to it in the right order or the framing narrative won’t make as much sense. :D

Emperor Omega

Post by Emperor Omega » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:38 pm

Transformers Ghostbusters Crossover Ectotron Ecto 1 Figure.
Last edited by Emperor Omega on Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

idontremembermylogin

Post by idontremembermylogin » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:12 pm

Got myself a 5-inch new series Davros from Afflecks in Manchester today. Don't know why ive always wanted a Davros, but he'll go well with the Supreme Dalek I bought last week from the Who Shop in London.
i'm boring now

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:24 pm

Valeyard wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:43 am
Doctor Gamer wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:24 am
Battered mars bar?

Well there’s something to put on my bucket-list of food! :lol:
My god, they’re amazing. First had them in Scotland a few years back and been eating them wherever they’re available. They sound disgusting, but I promise you, they taste incredible! Get one if you see them around!
I've never had one, myself, despite being from Scotland

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:36 am

Seeing as unfortunately none of this year's b&m TARDII appealed to me I decided to go for a Baker regen set instead. Today it arrived in the post so I'm a happiboi. My nearest b&m seems to have stopped doing Who related stuff so I had to get it off ebay for slightly more money than in store, but that's life. At least I finally have a classic TARDIS now, I'm just gonna pretend it's a Pertwee TARDIS 'cause it's close enough for me.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:59 am

Danoftardis wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:36 am
Seeing as unfortunately none of this year's b&m TARDII appealed to me I decided to go for a Baker regen set instead. Today it arrived in the post so I'm a happiboi. My nearest b&m seems to have stopped doing Who related stuff so I had to get it off ebay for slightly more money than in store, but that's life. At least I finally have a classic TARDIS now, I'm just gonna pretend it's a Pertwee TARDIS 'cause it's close enough for me.
It is technically a pertwee tardis, for the last year or so when it was painted that darker blue, it's as much a pertwee tardis as the one they sold as a pertwee tardis was.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:33 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:59 am
Danoftardis wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:36 am
It is technically a pertwee tardis, for the last year or so when it was painted that darker blue, it's as much a pertwee tardis as the one they sold as a pertwee tardis was.
Well that's what I thought, so I was going to display it with my 'Time Warrior' Pertwee.

DukeNukem 2417

Post by DukeNukem 2417 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:18 pm

Overwatch Ultimates Tracer action figure
Through the darkness of future past
the magician longs to see.
One chants out between two worlds
Fire....walk with me.

Whovastron

Post by Whovastron » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:50 pm

Lego Star Wars 20th Anniversary Imperial Dropship (x4)
Lego Star Wars Inferno Squad Battle Pack
Transformers Studio Series:
Deluxe Scrapmetal
Deluxe Sideswipe
Deluxe Barricade
Voyager Optimus Prime (bumblebee)
Voyager Rampage
Voyager ‘07 Starscream
Voyager Long Haul

TW.