Newly Acquired

Chat About... Anything!

Moderator: porcelaingirl

Danoftardis

Re: Newly Acquired

Post by Danoftardis »

The Stone Roses debut album. Not the sort of thing I expect to find in a charity shop, so a very nice find.

Gek2Win

Post by Gek2Win »

An eBay auction win for a bunch of series 1 figures. Standouts include 5 Cassandra variants including Destroyed Cassandra, a Graske, the Face of Boe, a Reaper, and Jabe. I now own most series 1 figures they produced.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese »

Cool

TheSparrow

Post by TheSparrow »

Gek2Win wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:55 pm
An eBay auction win for a bunch of series 1 figures. Standouts include 5 Cassandra variants including Destroyed Cassandra, a Graske, the Face of Boe, a Reaper, and Jabe. I now own most series 1 figures they produced.
That's pretty sick. Can't wait for "The Five Cassandras"

Whovastron

Post by Whovastron »

Transformers studio series Leader Shockwave
Leader Scavenger
Voyager Megatron
Voyager Mixmaster
Deluxe Soundwave
Deluxe Bumblebee
Deluxe Arcee, Chromia, Elita-1

Waaayyyyy too many Star Wars black series figures

TW.

Doctor What

Post by Doctor What »

As well as the new Thirteenth Doctor TARDIS, i've finally managed to get the original electronic Fourth Doctor TARDIS! Really happy to have finally filled that gap in the collection :D

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

Doctor What wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:13 pm
As well as the new Thirteenth Doctor TARDIS, i've finally managed to get the original electronic Fourth Doctor TARDIS! Really happy to have finally filled that gap in the collection :D
The real question here is, how many readies did it cost you? I bet the bank manger is unhappy at this particular purchase. :P

Doctor What

Post by Doctor What »

Danoftardis wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:48 pm
Doctor What wrote:
The real question here is, how many readies did it cost you? I bet the bank manger is unhappy at this particular purchase. :P
A little under twice the original retail price, which is obviously quite a lot for one thing but i've rarely seen them sell for less than £100 in the past few years so I thought that was pretty good. You're right though, my wallet is in great pain :(

Avon

Post by Avon »

Finally, - finally!! A Green Death Pertwee!! Plus the Curator, and a corroded Cyberman (had to after that trailer!), plus after a sudden interest in Target books a few odds and ends after getting a few lots, namely Battlefield and Silver Nemesis

Whovastron

Post by Whovastron »

Doctor What wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:03 pm
Danoftardis wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:48 pm
Doctor What wrote:
A little under twice the original retail price, which is obviously quite a lot for one thing but i've rarely seen them sell for less than £100 in the past few years so I thought that was pretty good. You're right though, my wallet is in great pain :(
Woa that’s an insanely good price! They usually go for £200ish nowadays! Very jealous!

TW.