Deborah J wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:24 pm
Bundesrat wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:18 pm
HIDING IN PLAIN SIGHT..........

Q. Where is DC in this picture?

A. in the grave!!!
but he's also ringo
It is said Ringo was not the best drummer in the world, indeed he was not even the best drummer in the Beatles

If DC is also Ringo, then it means he is not the best drummer in CoS - for that to be the case there must be a better drummer in CoS.....

Who is the better drummer?

Why, his secret replacement of course..........

Deborah J

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by Deborah J » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:34 pm

Bundesrat wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:32 pm

It is said Ringo was not the best drummer in the world, indeed he was not even the best drummer in the Beatles

If DC is also Ringo, then it means he is not the best drummer in CoS - for that to be the case there must be a better drummer in CoS.....

Who is the better drummer?

Why, his secret replacement of course..........
Oh no... Guys, they've found out about Dalek Rabe...

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:36 pm

Danoftardis wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:29 pm
I'm sorry did tdv just go back something like 60 pages all to peddle some odd conspiracy theory? This is becoming unhealthy, tdv needs to find a new story to sell it's papers. :lol:

Oh and Deb guess what? I've never seen a hammer horror movie. :roll:
I suspect you've never seen the 'Paul is Dead' stuff either - if you had you could not deny what we are seeing in CoS album covers.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:37 pm

Oh dear, we're going to have to silence Bundesrat for good. Sorry but now you know we've got no choice. I'll alert the urban guerrillas.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:47 pm

Bundesrat wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:36 pm
Danoftardis wrote:
I'm sorry did tdv just go back something like 60 pages all to peddle some odd conspiracy theory? This is becoming unhealthy, tdv needs to find a new story to sell it's papers. :lol:

I suspect you've never seen the 'Paul is Dead' stuff either - if you had you could not deny what we are seeing in CoS album covers.
Oh, no, I know the paul is dead bit, I just disagree because both he and DC are currently alive.

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:57 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:47 pm
Bundesrat wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:36 pm
Danoftardis wrote:

Oh, no, I know the paul is dead bit, I just disagree because both he and DC are currently alive.
So these album cover references have all been a shameless publicity stunt to draw in Beatles fans and conspiracy theorists alike.

Darn it - we thought in our 74 years of exposing celebrities we'd actually published a story that was true!

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:43 am

So the llanfairfach gig went well last night. I particularly enjoyed the moment when all the fans with inflatable giant maggots descended upon the TDV and STV reporters and started whacking them, that was fun. One more gig left in Wales and then it's onto Ireland.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:37 am

Danoftardis wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:43 am
So the llanfairfach gig went well last night. I particularly enjoyed the moment when all the fans with inflatable giant maggots descended upon the TDV and STV reporters and started whacking them, that was fun. One more gig left in Wales and then it's onto Ireland.
Potatoes for everyone!

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:05 am

Danoftardis wrote:

Shame on you.
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Despite occasional claims to the contrary, the blessed St. Verity Lambert is not recognised by any major church.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:18 am

Deborah J wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:37 am
Potatoes for everyone!
The Cult of Skaro are pleased to announce that a special 'Potato gift stall' will be set up at both our Irish gigs. Availbe for two nights only fans will be able to purchase special potato based memorabellia such as: Potatoes shaped like band members, purple potatoes, potatoes filled with cheese and potatoes engraved with the wordes 'Poato' and 'Potao' on them. You'll be sure to treasure these for generations.
DalekCheese wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:05 am
Shame on you.
Hmph. I'm sure I've seen plenty your haven't seen. I don't know what exactly, but there must be something. :lol:

I've just put the finishing touches on 'Spamming the Boards', I had a rather nifty idea last night that made the cover slightly meta. I've gotta pop out quickly so I'll post it when I get back.