CULT OF SKARO

Chat About... Anything!

Moderator: porcelaingirl

User avatar
Danoftardis
Posts: 2888
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:21 am
Location: Telos

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by Danoftardis »

DC do you wanna choose a single off tua? Then we'll have 3 again like flail fists.
Image

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 3210
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by Deborah J »

Danoftardis wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:49 pm
Sheba has said she'll leave me if we don't make her song a single so that's two from the album.
I maybe should have said track title, we don't have to make WYSLMTS a single. Although we could. I kind of fancy doing one for reverse terminus possibly, but we'll see what songs everyone else wants as a single, if I have to I can only do one of those.
Image

User avatar
Danoftardis
Posts: 2888
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:21 am
Location: Telos

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by Danoftardis »

Deborah J wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:02 pm
Danoftardis wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:49 pm
Sheba has said she'll leave me if we don't make her song a single so that's two from the album.
I maybe should have said track title, we don't have to make WYSLMTS a single. Although we could. I kind of fancy doing one for reverse terminus possibly, but we'll see what songs everyone else wants as a single, if I have to I can only do one of those.
You can do whichever and as many as you want to, I certainly don't mind.
Image

DalekCheese
Posts: 4549
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by DalekCheese »

I don’t mind either.
Image

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 3210
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by Deborah J »

We can do one each, and then if I'm feeling cheeky I might do an extra one. There are 15 tracks on this album, so 4 singles isn't an obscene amount.
Image

User avatar
TheSparrow
Posts: 994
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:30 pm
Location: My parent's basement.

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by TheSparrow »

Danoftardis wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:57 pm
DC do you wanna choose a single off tua? Then we'll have 3 again like flail fists.
Can I do one? What are we doing??
Image

User avatar
Doctor Gamer
Posts: 1009
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:40 pm

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by Doctor Gamer »

I know I’m meant to be the all supreme TCOS fan and all but all of this is getting a bit much for even me. What albums have been released so far?

Is it:

Abzorbaloff
Big Ass Photos
The Ultimate Adventure
Flail Fists

And what else?
Image

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 3210
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by Deborah J »

TheSparrow wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:32 pm
Danoftardis wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:57 pm
DC do you wanna choose a single off tua? Then we'll have 3 again like flail fists.
Can I do one? What are we doing??
Making cover art for the singles in this album. We would love it if you did, it's nice when we all get involved.
Doctor Gamer wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:39 pm
I know I’m meant to be the all supreme TCOS fan and all but all of this is getting a bit much for even me. What albums have been released so far?

Is it:

Abzorbaloff
Big Ass Photos
The Ultimate Adventure
Flail Fists

And what else?
It goes:

Albums
Abzorbaloff
Live at the Daily Vortex (live album)
Flail Fists etc
Bigg Ass Photos
The Ultimate Adventure

Singles
Abzorbaloff
Everybody Wants to Rel the World
The Long and Winding Goat
Old Time Sausage Roll
Balhoonian Rhapsody
Spamming The Boards

First two singles are from the Abzorbaloff album, then three from the Flail Fists album and one from BAP. We're currently working out the singles for the Ultimate Adventure album
Image

User avatar
Doctor Gamer
Posts: 1009
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:40 pm

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by Doctor Gamer »

Deborah J wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:50 pm
TheSparrow wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:32 pm
Danoftardis wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:57 pm
DC do you wanna choose a single off tua? Then we'll have 3 again like flail fists.
Can I do one? What are we doing??
Making cover art for the singles in this album. We would love it if you did, it's nice when we all get involved.
Doctor Gamer wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:39 pm
I know I’m meant to be the all supreme TCOS fan and all but all of this is getting a bit much for even me. What albums have been released so far?

Is it:

Abzorbaloff
Big Ass Photos
The Ultimate Adventure
Flail Fists

And what else?
It goes:

Albums
Abzorbaloff
Live at the Daily Vortex (live album)
Flail Fists etc
Bigg Ass Photos
The Ultimate Adventure

Singles
Abzorbaloff
Everybody Wants to Rel the World
The Long and Winding Goat
Old Time Sausage Roll
Balhoonian Rhapsody
Spamming The Boards

First two singles are from the Abzorbaloff album, then three from the Flail Fists album and one from BAP. We're currently working out the singles for the Ultimate Adventure album
Thanks. Being a superfan is getting harder by the minute! :lol: am I right I’m thinking that “hail santa” and “confusing the polarity” are upcoming albums?
Image

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 3210
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by Deborah J »

Doctor Gamer wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:53 pm

Thanks. Being a superfan is getting harder by the minute! :lol: am I right I’m thinking that “hail santa” and “confusing the polarity” are upcoming albums?
Yes, those are still in the works. We've definitely been producing music at quite a rate, you've got to keep on your toes to keep up with it. Impressive considering we're still on tour, too.
Image

Post Reply