Moderator: porcelaingirl

Doctor Gamer

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by Doctor Gamer » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:29 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:06 pm
Doctor Gamer wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:53 pm

Thanks. Being a superfan is getting harder by the minute! :lol: am I right I’m thinking that “hail santa” and “confusing the polarity” are upcoming albums?
Yes, those are still in the works. We've definitely been producing music at quite a rate, you've got to keep on your toes to keep up with it. Impressive considering we're still on tour, too.
I mean you are the only band I know to have made 5 albums within the space of 2 months of forming whilst also on tour!

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:58 am

Actually DG I've been working on something which should be mildly useful to fans like you. Although I haven't be able to post it yet because we keep suddenly producing more music. :lol:

And yeah Sparrow it'd be great if you made some cover artwork. He can take my spot if he wants, because if it's alright with you guys I think I might sit this one out, apart from the fact I'm still working on 'balhoonian' I haven't really got any ideas this time round and I'm feeling pretty exhausted so I don't think I'm up to starting another cover immediately after I've finished this one. Though if I get an idea for one I can do quickly and digitally like I did for 'spamming' I might pull a cheeky and drop in an extra one without telling anyone.

tldr: I'm tired.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:57 am

Yeah, I think after this current batch we'd be best having a rest from making new albums for a while, otherwise we'll end up burning ourselves out creatively, give ourselves time to recuperate and the fans time to catch up while we finish off our tour, seems a good idea, and just put out the newest singles covers at leisure.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:04 am

Deborah J wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:57 am
Yeah, I think after this current batch we'd be best having a rest from making new albums for a while, otherwise we'll end up burning ourselves out creatively, give ourselves time to recuperate and the fans time to catch up while we finish off our tour, seems a good idea, and just put out the newest singles covers at leisure.
That sounds like an excellent idea. I have a few little things I want to do which will be perfect during a brief rest, and then when we're ready we can come back creatively with a bang and wow the world. :lol:

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:10 am

Danoftardis wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:04 am
Deborah J wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:57 am
That sounds like an excellent idea. I have a few little things I want to do which will be perfect during a brief rest, and then when we're ready we can come back creatively with a bang and wow the world. :lol:
I'm going to be away for a week from sunday ondward, so I wouldn't be able to make stuff during that time anyway.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:35 am

Deborah J wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:10 am
I'm going to be away for a week from sunday ondward, so I wouldn't be able to make stuff during that time anyway.
Oohh Deb's on the loose again, the local populace better watch out otherwise they'll be knocked down by a woman dressed like Clara riding a lama. :lol:

TheSparrow

Post by TheSparrow » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:47 am

Danoftardis wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:35 am
Deborah J wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:10 am
Oohh Deb's on the loose again, the local populace better watch out otherwise they'll be knocked down by a woman dressed like Clara riding a lama. :lol:
It'll be brilliant for us to wind down and take some time out.
Deb can go back to Ibiza with Colin Baker, Dan can obvious have some time to rebuild his relationship with Sheba, DC can continue his conquest against cheeses and humanity, Avon can go back to making his brilliant customs, and I gotta take some time to get back with the music, man 🤘😎✌️
I STILL DON'T HAVE A SIGNATURE. I'VE GIVEN UP AT THIS POINT 👉😎👉

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:08 am

Nowhere quite as exotic as Ibiza, unfortunately, but slightly more exotic than Bute. Well, I mean that's debatable, it's farther away for me to go to than bute, so if that's the key factor in exoticness then it's more exotic.

I will also be in glasgow on the night of the 23rd btw, so you can't say I'm skipping out on my tour duties.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:48 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:08 am
Nowhere quite as exotic as Ibiza, unfortunately, but slightly more exotic than Bute. Well, I mean that's debatable, it's farther away for me to go to than bute, so if that's the key factor in exoticness then it's more exotic.

I will also be in glasgow on the night of the 23rd btw, so you can't say I'm skipping out on my tour duties.
The most exotic place I've been to is Birmingham. Well actually I have been to a small island on the south coast, and no it wasn't the isle of wight, is an island more exotic than Birmingham?

Remember to bring some fireproof clothing to Glasgow, it's gonna get hot. 🔥

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:14 pm

Danoftardis wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:48 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:08 am

The most exotic place I've been to is Birmingham. Well actually I have been to a small island on the south coast, and no it wasn't the isle of wight, is an island more exotic than Birmingham?

Remember to bring some fireproof clothing to Glasgow, it's gonna get hot. 🔥
Islands always get plus one on their exotic rating. Bute is an extra exotic island, because it gets warm weather because of the gulf stream, so palm trees grow there. I'm off to Blackpool this time, I don't think it has palm trees but there is a beach and also a discount Eiffel Tower.

I'll be sure to bring my asbestos pants to Glasgow with me.