CULT OF SKARO

Chat About... Anything!

Moderator: porcelaingirl

Deborah J

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by Deborah J » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:53 pm

Danoftardis wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:52 pm
Alright folks are you ready for the ultimate Moxx experience?
As ready as we'll ever be

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:00 pm

I feel like we've actually been waiting for me to finish this since 1975, but here it finally is: 'Balhoonian Rhapsody', I hope you enjoy it.

And with that done me and Sheba are off to Peladon for a holiday. We'll make sure to pop back in my TARDIS head for the concerts though, don't want you all thinking we'll neglect our tour duties. ;)

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:04 pm

Danoftardis wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:00 pm
I feel like we've actually been waiting for me to finish this since 1975, but here it finally is: 'Balhoonian Rhapsody', I hope you enjoy it.

And with that done me and Sheba are off to Peladon for a holiday. We'll make sure to pop back in my TARDIS head for the concerts though, don't want you all thinking we'll neglect our tour duties. ;)
Why is there no upvote button? Amazing.
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Despite occasional claims to the contrary, the blessed St. Verity Lambert is not recognised by any major church.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:08 pm

Danoftardis wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:00 pm

Oh my days. I'm not quite sure what I was expecting, but... wow! those Moxx heads are beautiful! I like that you gave my my necklace, and I've had my nails done, that's lovely too, even though I seem to have broken one of my fingers, ouch.

Did you draw the band name lettering yourself? It looks hand drawn, it's really beautiful. Amazing work, you've definitely earned your break from drawing after this piece of art.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:14 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:08 pm
Oh my days. I'm not quite sure what I was expecting, but... wow! those Moxx heads are beautiful! I like that you gave my my necklace, and I've had my nails done, that's lovely too, even though I seem to have broken one of my fingers, ouch.

Did you draw the band name lettering yourself? It looks hand drawn, it's really beautiful. Amazing work, you've definitely earned your break from drawing after this piece of art.

I'm glad you like it. I did warn you about your fingers, you've shoogled your tambourine one too many times. :lol:

No, I'm nowhere near that good, the font is the actual one used on the 'Bohemian Rhapsody' single, it's called 'FleurishScript'.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:22 pm

Danoftardis wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:14 pm
Deborah J wrote:

I'm glad you like it. I did warn you about your fingers, you've shoogled your tambourine one too many times. :lol:

No, I'm nowhere near that good, the font is the actual one used on the 'Bohemian Rhapsody' single, it's called 'FleurishScript'.
I'm not the best at hands either, so don't feel too bad about it. I like the rings, I could do with a ring on that pinky irl, it would cover over the weird lumpy scar I have there.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:28 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:22 pm
Danoftardis wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:14 pm
Deborah J wrote:

I'm not the best at hands either, so don't feel too bad about it. I like the rings, I could do with a ring on that pinky irl, it would cover over the weird lumpy scar I have there.
They look a lot better coloured, at one point they looked absolutely awful. Considering the hands on these recent covers are the first hands I've drawn since 2017 I'm quite pleased really.

You can thank Freddie Mercury for the rings, in case anyone is unaware this is loosely a spoof of the famous picture of Queen used on their second album and in the 'bohemian rhapsody' music video.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:35 pm

DalekCheese wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:04 pm
Why is there no upvote button? Amazing.
Glad you like it DC. If there were upvote buttons then we'd be in Reddit, and everything would be a crazy free-for-all. :lol: No wait we turn threads into that anyway...

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:41 pm

Danoftardis wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:28 pm
You can thank Freddie Mercury for the rings, in case anyone is unaware this is loosely a spoof of the famous picture of Queen used on their second album and in the 'bohemian rhapsody' music video.
I got the reference :D I hadn't really paid much attention to Freddie's rings before though.

TheSparrow

Post by TheSparrow » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:09 pm

Those look bloody amazing.
Although I'm actually quite scared. I seriously have that guitar strap on the picture, have you been stalking me?😂
I STILL DON'T HAVE A SIGNATURE. I'VE GIVEN UP AT THIS POINT 👉😎👉