CULT OF SKARO

Chat About... Anything!

Moderator: porcelaingirl

Gek2Win

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by Gek2Win » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:02 pm

Danoftardis wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:00 pm
I hope after the concert you all don't prefer DG as the bass player over me, that would make things very awkward. :? Perhaps I should attend the concert after all, I can disguise myself as Danoftransmat and perform while asleep in a special vertical bed, solving both the issues. I wouldn't want to let The Cult down after all.
What cunning disguise do you have lined up? I'm imagining what it would entail...

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:05 pm

Gek2Win wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:02 pm
Danoftardis wrote:
I hope after the concert you all don't prefer DG as the bass player over me, that would make things very awkward. :? Perhaps I should attend the concert after all, I can disguise myself as Danoftransmat and perform while asleep in a special vertical bed, solving both the issues. I wouldn't want to let The Cult down after all.
What cunning disguise do you have lined up? I'm imagining what it would entail...
A 'Seeds of Death' T-Mat capsule on my head instead of a TARDIS. It should fool the Scottish branch of CID.

Gek2Win

Post by Gek2Win » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:06 pm

Danoftardis wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:05 pm
Gek2Win wrote:
Danoftardis wrote:
A 'Seeds of Death' T-Mat capsule on my head instead of a TARDIS. It should fool the Scottish branch of CID.
I see. I don't think I would've known had you not revealed your plan here.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:08 pm

Gek2Win wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:06 pm
Danoftardis wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:05 pm
Gek2Win wrote:
I see. I don't think I would've known had you not revealed your plan here.
:|

Bugger.

Note to self: Never think up a plan while on a forum running on 4 hours worth of sleep.

Doctor Gamer

Post by Doctor Gamer » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:25 pm

I don’t know what DC is going on about...

I’m currently tied up in a basement in the middle of broxden park and I fear someone from STV is pretending to be me to get the inside scoop on the band. Please help free me Deborah. Can you not hear my wailing scream? Can you not hear me screaming: “Don’t forget to click below to subscribe to the official doctor who YouTube channel” in my bed capaldi accent?

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:26 pm

Doctor Gamer wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:25 pm
I don’t know what DC is going on about...

I’m currently tied up in a basement in the middle of broxden park and I fear someone from STV is pretending to be me to get the inside scoop on the band. Please help free me Deborah. Can you not hear my wailing scream? Can you not hear me screaming: “Don’t forget to click below to subscribe to the official doctor who YouTube channel” in my bed capaldi accent?
#sentencesyoucanhear
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:30 pm

I should maybe be doing a scottish themed outfit for these Scottish shows, I just had my nyssa clothes on for Glasgow, I should maybe be doing an Amy Pond outfit. I'll see what I can put together in the Edinburgh shops.

Edit: oh no, doctor gamer, why didn't you say something while I was there? That was 2 hours ago, I'm miles away from broxden now, I left when dc said you weren't there, I dont really want to go back there, it's a gosg forsaken place. Maybe someone else can fetch you?

Gek2Win

Post by Gek2Win » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:32 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:30 pm
I should maybe be doing a scottish themed outfit for these Scottish shows, I just had my nyssa clothes on for Glasgow, I should maybe be doing an Amy Pond outfit. I'll see what I can put together in the Edinburgh shops.

Edit: oh no, doctor gamer, why didn't you say something while I was there? That was 2 hours ago, I'm miles away from broxden now, I left when dc said you weren't there, I dont really want to go back there, it's a gosg forsaken place. Maybe someone else can fetch you?
I'd go, but I'm too busy musing about B&M sets.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:33 pm

Gek2Win wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:32 pm
Deborah J wrote:

I'd go, but I'm too busy musing about B&M sets.
I’ll fetch him.
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:34 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Well, that leaves me with no choice. With DG stranded I'll have to stagger into Edinburgh and play the concert then, lack of proper sleep be damned.