Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by DalekCheese » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:44 pm

Doctor Gamer wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:39 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:38 pm
Doctor Gamer wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:35 pm

What do you mean, native person from the planet Skaro? I’m as real as they come! Unless you’ve found FDG with definitely no oil and are about to exterminate him?
Is it normal for autons to be sucked into nearby bins for no reason?

Just asking for reference.
No. And I should no because - urm- because well I do because I’m NOT an Auton
Obviously...
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:45 pm

I can 't see DC's picture

Gek2Win

Post by Gek2Win » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:46 pm

On either thread?

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:57 pm

Gek2Win wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:46 pm
On either thread?
the last one he posted here. I can never see stuff he posts, it's a constant source of irritation.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:00 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:57 pm
Gek2Win wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:46 pm
On either thread?
the last one he posted here. I can never see stuff he posts, it's a constant source of irritation.
Sorry
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:51 am

Can someone tell me if the concert went well, I was totally spaced out during the performance and as soon as we'd finished I collapsed onto the stage. When I woke up I was still there, everyone had gone and I couldn't remember what had happened.

TheSparrow

Post by TheSparrow » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:28 am

Danoftardis wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:51 am
Can someone tell me if the concert went well, I was totally spaced out during the performance and as soon as we'd finished I collapsed onto the stage. When I woke up I was still there, everyone had gone and I couldn't remember what had happened.
Ah, well. That was a good story. See, after we'd just finished the encore, (for which you didn't even walk off stage. You just kept hitting an annoying F#) which was Abzorbaloff, you were attacked by a crazed fan, we did try to help you, but you just kept uttering about sea devils. I hope you're doing alright.
I STILL DON'T HAVE A SIGNATURE. I'VE GIVEN UP AT THIS POINT 👉😎👉

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:34 am

TheSparrow wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:28 am
Danoftardis wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:51 am
Ah, well. That was a good story. See, after we'd just finished the encore, (for which you didn't even walk off stage. You just kept hitting an annoying F#) which was Abzorbaloff, you were attacked by a crazed fan, we did try to help you, but you just kept uttering about sea devils. I hope you're doing alright.
I see, who was this crazed fan? I must confess I had a very strange dream last night about Sea Devils, Abzorbaloffs and custard creams, maybe it was somehow related to the events of last night...

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:46 am

I kind of assumed at the time that it was Doctor Gamer that went for Dan, because he was upset that he never got his shot playing with the band. Although, come to think of it, did any of us actually fetch him from Broxden park and ride in the end?

Gek2Win

Post by Gek2Win » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:02 am

Deborah J wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:46 am
I kind of assumed at the time that it was Doctor Gamer that went for Dan, because he was upset that he never got his shot playing with the band. Although, come to think of it, did any of us actually fetch him from Broxden park and ride in the end?
Well, DalekCheese did but that was a STV spy, then Doctor Gamer managed to escape and arrive at the gig, and I'm pretty sure there was some Benny Hill/Scooby Doo shenanigans with the fake Doctor Gamer and the real Doctor Gamer getting mixed up. I think one of them got exterminated by DalekCheese, but I'm not sure which. It probably doesn't matter.