Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by DalekCheese » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:04 pm

Danoftardis wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:03 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:59 pm
Danoftardis wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:49 pm
DC are you still working on that single artwork that Photoshop didn't save? And did you finish that watercolour for the 'Dalek' album?
Well, dalek was accidentally thrown away, but I’ve restarted the photoshop artwork. Here is what there is so far (and an insight into my process). And no, it’s not very good... yet.

How does someone accidentally throw away a watercolor? That's a shame I was looking forward to that. Your single is shaping up well though, I like my coat.
Good to know it’s alright :lol:

I’ll redo the watercolour at some point... my mother saw it on the table amongst countless similar things and binned it :?
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Despite occasional claims to the contrary, the blessed St. Verity Lambert is not recognised by any major church.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:48 am

DalekCheese wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:04 pm
Danoftardis wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:03 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:59 pm
Well, dalek was accidentally thrown away, but I’ve restarted the photoshop artwork. Here is what there is so far (and an insight into my process). And no, it’s not very good... yet.

How does someone accidentally throw away a watercolor? That's a shame I was looking forward to that. Your single is shaping up well though, I like my coat.
Good to know it’s alright :lol:

I’ll redo the watercolour at some point... my mother saw it on the table amongst countless similar things and binned it :?
One thing I would say, and this isn't criticism, my trouser should be a light blue, I see to have adopted jeans as my standard attire. Gotta maintain that 'scruffiboi' image. :lol:

I'll be honest it seems a bit insensitive to just bin someone's artwork without asking, I'd probably go mental. Then again my mum wouldn't bin by artwork so I guess I wouldn't have to. At least having done it once you know what your doing next time, should help you when you come to redo it.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:35 am

Hey wow,I can actually see DCs pictures when I'm on the bus. I like the progress so far, that's a nice dress I'm wearing. My haurs so long there,I don't think it's ever been that long. Not that im complaining, I look quite glamorous. You seem to have not drawn i my left arm, though, I can see Debbie Harry's arm back there, you don't seem to have put mine in there. Good star, though. Id never realised there were so many people in blondie, how are you going to deal with that extra person? Two sparrows? Doctorgamer cameo?

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:22 am

Deborah J wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:35 am
Hey wow,I can actually see DCs pictures when I'm on the bus. I like the progress so far, that's a nice dress I'm wearing. My haurs so long there,I don't think it's ever been that long. Not that im complaining, I look quite glamorous. You seem to have not drawn i my left arm, though, I can see Debbie Harry's arm back there, you don't seem to have put mine in there. Good star, though. Id never realised there were so many people in blondie, how are you going to deal with that extra person? Two sparrows? Doctorgamer cameo?
Your left arm isn’t in because I haven’t got it looking right yet. Once I have, it’ll be in. And the extra people will be solved by the principle that a side on me should cover that space, :lol:

Actually though, I do like 2 sparrows. That will be the limited edition variant cover
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Despite occasional claims to the contrary, the blessed St. Verity Lambert is not recognised by any major church.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:45 am

Would DG like a cameo?

Doctor Gamer

Post by Doctor Gamer » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:48 am

DalekCheese wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:45 am
Would DG like a cameo?
Do I even need to answer that?

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:51 am

Doctor Gamer wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:48 am
DalekCheese wrote:
Would DG like a cameo?
:lol:

You’ll be in there. Eventually.

Doctor Gamer

Post by Doctor Gamer » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:53 am

DalekCheese wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:51 am
Doctor Gamer wrote:
DalekCheese wrote:
Would DG like a cameo?

I look forward to it. Nice to see the band back together btw

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:55 am

Doctor Gamer wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:53 am
DalekCheese wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:51 am
Doctor Gamer wrote:

I look forward to it. Nice to see the band back together btw

We’re getting the band back together! :lol:

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:59 am

We're on a mission from god