CULT OF SKARO

Chat About... Anything!

Moderator: porcelaingirl

DalekCheese
Posts: 4536
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by DalekCheese »

H
Last edited by DalekCheese on Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
Gek2Win
Posts: 914
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:02 pm
Location: The Earth. Powerful companies, preferably.

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by Gek2Win »

Oh, what model? Warhammer 40k?
Image

DalekCheese
Posts: 4536
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by DalekCheese »

Gek2Win wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:38 pm
Oh, what model? Warhammer 40k?
Yep, a special TCOS space marine :lol:

He’ll have a special base when done, probably standing on a speaker.

Very much WIP: Image

Might it be worth painting up a squad?
Image

DalekCheese
Posts: 4536
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by DalekCheese »

Actually, I could do one with a long coat for Dan...?

Exclusive merchandise on our next tour :lol:
Image

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 3187
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by Deborah J »

I can't see the pictures, because cheese. Did you paint them in the bath?
Image

User avatar
Danoftardis
Posts: 2887
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:21 am
Location: Telos

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by Danoftardis »

DalekCheese wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:58 pm
Actually, I could do one with a long coat for Dan...?

Exclusive merchandise on our next tour :lol:
Sure, go for it. Give him a flame thrower or something. :lol:
Image

User avatar
TheSparrow
Posts: 993
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:30 pm
Location: My parent's basement.

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by TheSparrow »

Danoftardis wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:50 am
DalekCheese wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:58 pm
Actually, I could do one with a long coat for Dan...?

Exclusive merchandise on our next tour :lol:
Sure, go for it. Give him a flame thrower or something. :lol:
Brilliant 😂
Image

DalekCheese
Posts: 4536
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by DalekCheese »

Danoftardis wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:50 am
DalekCheese wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:58 pm
Actually, I could do one with a long coat for Dan...?

Exclusive merchandise on our next tour :lol:
Sure, go for it. Give him a flame thrower or something. :lol:
Yeah, ok. I could could kitbash that pretty easily.
Image

DalekCheese
Posts: 4536
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by DalekCheese »

Deborah J wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:21 pm
I can't see the pictures, because cheese. Did you paint them in the bath?
Dan, could you do the honours? And no. Why?
Image

User avatar
Danoftardis
Posts: 2887
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:21 am
Location: Telos

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by Danoftardis »

DalekCheese wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:21 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:21 pm
I can't see the pictures, because cheese. Did you paint them in the bath?
Dan, could you do the honours? And no. Why?
Yes I suppose so. Please hold.

Is done:
Image
Image

Post Reply