Moderator: porcelaingirl

DalekCheese

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by DalekCheese » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:28 pm

Danoftardis wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:27 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:52 pm
On a different note, I haven’t seen Dan online for a while.
An astute observation, I have in fact been very busy on an artistic project, not TCoS or Who related I'm afraid so of no interest to anyone, just a little something for my room. But yeah I've been so consumed by it that everytime I've gone on the PC I've just gone straight to work on it, sorry about that. I've been trying my hand at some vector art rather than traditional drawing.
What is it? Your drawings are always good, be interesting to see something you’ve spent this much time on.
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Despite occasional claims to the contrary, the blessed St. Verity Lambert is not recognised by any major church.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:37 pm

DalekCheese wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:28 pm
Danoftardis wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:27 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:52 pm
On a different note, I haven’t seen Dan online for a while.
An astute observation, I have in fact been very busy on an artistic project, not TCoS or Who related I'm afraid so of no interest to anyone, just a little something for my room. But yeah I've been so consumed by it that everytime I've gone on the PC I've just gone straight to work on it, sorry about that. I've been trying my hand at some vector art rather than traditional drawing.
What is it? Your drawings are always good, be interesting to see something you’ve spent this much time on.
Long story short: I have a photo frame with three spaces that is hanging around with pictures of me in, I hate pictures of me so am replacing them and hanging it in my room. Decided I'd do something I can print and replace it ever I want to. Was inspired by a photo of Kim Little so have made 3 vector art images of her, Lisa Evans and Jordan Nobbs my favourite arsenal wfc players. Like I said not of interest to any of you. :lol: Not quite finished but they're looking good. Never really done anything like this before actually.

Btw I don't what the point of your videos are, but they're stupidly well made, great work. 👍

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:54 pm

Oh, thanks :)

No, the point isn’t clear yet, but it will come clear over time.

Are you

S U 🅱️ SCRI 🅱️ E D
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Despite occasional claims to the contrary, the blessed St. Verity Lambert is not recognised by any major church.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:17 pm

I would subscribe, but I don't really want you clowns finding my youtube channel. But keep us posted if you do a video, I'll still watch it. WHat you've done so far is certainly... weird.

Doctor Gamer

Post by Doctor Gamer » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:21 pm

DalekCheese wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:20 pm
Oh, you’re here Dan.

S U B S C R I B E
Don’t forget to click below to subscribe to the official DalekCheese YouTube channel

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:37 am

DalekCheese wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:54 pm
Oh, thanks :)

No, the point isn’t clear yet, but it will come clear over time.

Are you

S U 🅱️ SCRI 🅱️ E D
No I'm not as it would be physically impossible for me to. I have no YouTube channel. ;)

I hope the red/white 'B's are a deliberate choice as a reference to arsenal. If not I'll be upset. :lol:

Gek2Win

Post by Gek2Win » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:43 am

I would like to point out that your full name appears to be in one of your videos DC. FYI.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:38 am

Gek2Win wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:43 am
I would like to point out that your full name appears to be in one of your videos DC. FYI.

Oops.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:18 pm

I wouldn't worry too much, the music on that video is so horrendous that it'll probably distract people from your name.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:57 pm

Deborah J wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:18 pm
I wouldn't worry too much, the music on that video is so horrendous that it'll probably distract people from your name.
The quality’s gone down a bit, yeah.

Edit: not too bad for something I made on GarageBand, :lol: