CULT OF SKARO

Chat About... Anything!

Moderator: porcelaingirl

DalekCheese
Posts: 4534
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by DalekCheese »

We... we do not speak of the Binro album. We thought we had burnt all copies. Do not- for the safety of civilisation as we know it- listen to it. Please give it to the nearest priest.
Image

User avatar
skifflebits
Posts: 2030
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by skifflebits »

Sorry, I already ripped it to MP3 and FLAC formats.

Is that a problem?
Image

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 3169
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by Deborah J »

GUYS.

I can see dg pictures on the on holiday wifi. Game. Changer.
Image

User avatar
Danoftardis
Posts: 2887
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:21 am
Location: Telos

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by Danoftardis »

This must be our secret bootleg demo album produced in the early days before our stardom. I believe there are only five in existence. Rough cuts of abzorbaloff and everybody wants to rel the world are the highlights I recall. Nice find skiffle!
Image

User avatar
skifflebits
Posts: 2030
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by skifflebits »

DalekCheese told me if you bring all five CDs together you can open a hole in time. Weird.
Image

User avatar
Danoftardis
Posts: 2887
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:21 am
Location: Telos

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by Danoftardis »

skifflebits wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:06 pm
DalekCheese told me if you bring all five CDs together you can open a hole in time. Weird.
I believe you can place them all on a gauntlet and doing some fab stuff with it as well.
Image

User avatar
skifflebits
Posts: 2030
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by skifflebits »

Danoftardis wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:50 pm
skifflebits wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:06 pm
DalekCheese told me if you bring all five CDs together you can open a hole in time. Weird.
I believe you can place them all on a gauntlet and doing some fab stuff with it as well.
You mean the legendary Binro Gauntlet?

I didn't dare think it was real!
Image

User avatar
skifflebits
Posts: 2030
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by skifflebits »

But I do think I double posted.
Image

User avatar
Danoftardis
Posts: 2887
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:21 am
Location: Telos

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by Danoftardis »

skifflebits wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:58 pm
Danoftardis wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:50 pm
skifflebits wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:06 pm
DalekCheese told me if you bring all five CDs together you can open a hole in time. Weird.
I believe you can place them all on a gauntlet and doing some fab stuff with it as well.
You mean the legendary Binro Gauntlet?

I didn't dare think it was real!
Legend has it that the Binro gauntlet can turn anything into jethrik! Some legends even say that if used on Garron then he will be erased from time!

It makes Timothy Dalton's gauntlet look like a child's toy.
Image

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 3169
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by Deborah J »

Danoftardis wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:17 pm
skifflebits wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:58 pm
Danoftardis wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:50 pm


I believe you can place them all on a gauntlet and doing some fab stuff with it as well.
You mean the legendary Binro Gauntlet?

I didn't dare think it was real!
Legend has it that the Binro gauntlet can turn anything into jethrik! Some legends even say that if used on Garron then he will be erased from time!

It makes Timothy Dalton's gauntlet look like a child's toy.
A very spitty childs toy
Image

Post Reply