Chat About... Anything!

Moderator: porcelaingirl

Bundesrat

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by Bundesrat »

Danoftardis wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:01 pm
Free preview:

This is the just the front cover artwork with the graphics for the Blu ray cover. The artwork is actually finished now but I didn't want to spoil it all so this is the oldest version I have saved. Back cover artwork is also 100% done and about 80% of the text and logo work is done for all three versions of the cover now so I'm very near completion. I'm pretty pleased with how they look.
Here at TDV we recognise the boost to your sales an association with our esteemed organ can bring, but we must object to your frankly underhand practice of replacing the first word in our 5 word review with *s and replacing the rest of the words with just their first letter so as to give a completely different impresssion of our verdict.

greeneggsandspam

Post by greeneggsandspam »

Bundesrat wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:19 pm

Here at TDV we recognise the boost to your sales an association with our esteemed organ can bring, but we must object to your frankly underhand practice of replacing the first word in our 5 word review with *s and replacing the rest of the words with just their first letter so as to give a completely different impresssion of our verdict.
Does anyone understand what that means or do you need a certificate

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese »

TDV wrote “super+great”, however it appears on the cover as “s**********”.

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat »

DalekCheese wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:30 pm
TDV wrote “super+great”, however it appears on the cover as “s**********”.
What appears on the cover is "***** MEGA" whereas what we actually wrote was

"Goats, Motorcars, Explosions, Groupies, Affairs; Great Movie, Exceptionally Good Artwork"

TDV therefore request you immediately correct the wording to read

MEGA

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

Bundesrat wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:54 am
What appears on the cover is "***** MEGA" whereas what we actually wrote was

"Goats, Motorcars, Explosions, Groupies, Affairs; Great Movie, Exceptionally Good Artwork"

TDV therefore request you immediately correct the wording to read

MEGA

Here at TCoS we recognise the boost to your sales an association with our esteemed band can bring, but we must object to your frankly underhand practice of telling us what to do. While your review is correct, the movie is great and the artwork exceptional, you have no right to boss us about. Good day to you sir!

;)

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat »

TDV Sunday Special Report - OUTCRY OVER TCoS CLASSIFICATION

Fans of pseudo rock band 'The Cult of Skaro' have voiced their concern at the revelation the long awaited movie has only been classified as a Certificate 12.

One fan told us ""How can this be a faithful account of my favourite band? I've been to their gigs, I've read The Daily Vortex, I've met Dan - I can't think of a single event involving them that could be anything less than an R-18!!"

By contrast, TDV reporter Sheba has expressed her relief that the classification means there can be little coverage her time with the band.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese »

We threatened to set fire to the BBFC until they gave us a lower rating- need to appeal to the kiddies!

Edit: HAHA DAN HAS INSTRUCTED ME THAT THIS WAS A JOKE HAHAHA YOU MAY LAUGH NOW (help)
Last edited by DalekCheese on Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

Bundesrat wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:24 am
One fan told us ""How can this be a faithful account of my favourite band? I've been to their gigs, I've read The Daily Vortex, I've met Dan - I can't think of a single event involving them that could be anything less than an R-18!!"
If this "fan" has met me then they would know that nothing I ever say/do is worthy of a 18 certifacte, I've never even seen an 18 film :o therefore I must conclude that your source is either lying or made up! DC is also mistaken, we have not said or done anything to influence the BBFC, it was their own decision based on the contents of the film.

So you can put that in your pipe and smoke it. Just don't drop it, we wouldn't want another fire now hey? ;)

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat »

Danoftardis wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:43 pm

If this "fan" has met me then they would know that nothing I ever say/do is worthy of a 18 certifacte, I've never even seen an 18 film :o therefore I must conclude that your source is either lying or made up!
I think we've just got our next scoop - "Man wearing TARDIS face mask fools TCoS fans into believing he is Dan"

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

BREAKING NEWS!

According to the Monday edition of The Times TDV has been accused of falsifying news stories, inciting slander and general naughtiness! Their special Sunday edition of the 8th of March was the final straw. They have been officially referred to the newspaper regulator IPSO, and their business premises have been seized until the investigation ends.

Is this the end of TDV?