CULT OF SKARO

Chat About... Anything!

Moderator: porcelaingirl

Danoftardis

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by Danoftardis »

It has been revealed by DalekCheese productions that the limited edition VHS will come with q special edition booklet containing facts and trivia about SuperSkaro. DC has asked me to reveal the cover on his behalf:

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese »

We couldn’t get greasy regret Tom to do the photoshoot, so we had to get in “ill-looking lip-rubbing” Tom instead

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

In light of the current worldwide situation The Cult of Skaro would like to issue the following statement:
TCoS wrote: The Cult of Skaro are very sad to announce the cancellation of all concerts, on Earth and other planets, for the foreseeable future. During these difficult times of plague spread by The Rani we feel it's best for our safety not to stage concerts, we wouldn't want any of you dirty plebs to give us the disease. We hope all our fans understand.

However all items on our webstore will now be 50% off so you can enjoy the sound of TCoS safely in your home. We also advise you to stop buying/reading TDV or STV as they are bound to promote "fake news."

Regards,
The Cult of Skaro, DWT Records Ltd. & The Popular Front.

Doctor Gamer

Post by Doctor Gamer »

I’ve also heard that all cinema releases of SuperSkaro have been cancelled and it will come straight to Netflix, Disney + and Amazon Prime

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

Doctor Gamer wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:27 pm
I’ve also heard that all cinema releases of SuperSkaro have been cancelled and it will come straight to Netflix, Disney + and Amazon Prime
Actually I vetoed that decision due to my intense disliking of streaming services. Instead of the cinema release we shall upload it to the official Cult of Skaro YouTube channel (remember to subscribe ;) ). This is will not affect the home media release though, if you have ordered any of the three formats they shall still arrive.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

Considering everyone's supposed to be stuck at home this thread has been surprisingly quiet. Clearly The Cult of Skaro is not the meme force it once was...

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese »

It’s the lack of Debs, I reckon. We should do our utmost to restore this thread to it’s former glory! It is our duty (and Sparrow’s)!

SJF

Post by SJF »

You need to bring a new lead singer in to replace her.

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

Technically we did hire Doctor Gamer as a temporary stand in, clearly we need to stop paying his wages to make him engage more! STV could be giving us some more coverage too, what happened to the breaking news story that was coming... Lazy hacks.

In other news: Character Options and DWT Records Ltd. are pleased to announce that the long awaited concert playset has now entered production and orders will start to be shipped asap. If you pre-ordered it however many months ago, you will not have to wait long now! A press release with promo images will arrive at some point over the weekend.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese »

I look forward to seeing what Al has come up with!