Bump

TheSparrow

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by TheSparrow »

Bump

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

Our new secret bonus track "Bump Bump" featuring lead vocals from Sparrow was released this afternoon, after a stealth marketing campaign. Considered something of a publicity stunt, the track had a limited run of 500 copies which were left scattered around the country. Eager fans are now on a treasure hunt to find this rare item. Bump Bump is an unnumbered release, not part of the official band discography, but is arguably more sought after and rare because of this

Doctor Gamer

Post by Doctor Gamer »

The marketing campaign was so stealthy that even I didn’t know about it

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat »

We are struggling to decide which feature to run:

TDV journalists investigating the huge increase in fly-tipping arising from the corona crisis have uncovered an organisation that is behind a co-ordinated littering at 500 separate locations across the nation. Pick up a copy of our Super Soaraway Sunday edition for a cut-out and keep (or cut-out and dispose of responsibly) map showing all 500 locations.

OR

The Cult of Skaro has caused public outrage by encouraging fans to break local and national lockdown rules to travel the nation in search of a limited edition copy of their new ‘bump bump’ release. Limited to 500 copies it is destined to become one of their most sought after ever recordings and it is expected that hundreds of thousands of fans will travel to areas with known links to the Cult to search for a copy. It is understood Slough council are engaging the services of a Tooting based company to provide crowd control.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

we probably could have picked a better time to send the fans on a scavenger hunt, for sure. I won't spoil too much of where any of them are, but let's just say you need to go on a boat to get to one of them

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

This was so stealthy that I, the 'danager', didn't even know about this, neither did the board members of DWT. Shocking.

In other news my popular front cannot confirm nor deny allegations that members have prior convictions for fly tipping, or that they have any agreements with Slough Borough Council. Reports that a rubbish van and a Lambretta from an associated popular front were sighted in Slough are pure speculation.

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat »

*****BREAKING NEWS*****

A copy of 'Bump Bump' has been found at Winspit Quarry in Dorset.

Another copy has been found at Windsor Castle, alas it was destroyed in a controlled explosion by the security services who treat it as a suspicious package.

The hunt for the remaining 498 copies is on........

Doctor Gamer

Post by Doctor Gamer »

Oop just found one down the setee

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat »

Doctor Gamer wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:48 am
Oop just found one down the setee
Strange....they are usually found hiding behind it.....

497 to go!