CULT OF SKARO

Chat About... Anything!

Moderator: porcelaingirl

Danoftardis

Re: CULT OF SKARO

Post by Danoftardis »

Avid fans of The Cult of Skaro will recall that earlier this year production was started on a tell-all documentary about the start of 'Britain's Biggest Band'. Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances production was ended early and a final rough edit was released to fans during the Skaroversary. DWT Records had before this signed off for three version of home media release and cover designs for these were completed prior to the cancellation. Since then the small number of copies of this film has been sitting around in a warehouse. Until now.

The DWT fraud department has noticed that several copies of the VHS edition of 'SuperSkaro' have appeared listed on auction site 'eBay' from a seller named 'TiT Co.' whose owner is a Mr. D Trotter. The listings are described as a 'pukka' and 'not hookey'. Having checked the warehouse DWT can confirm that several crates are missing. Please do not buy from this 'Trotter', or anyone selling a VHS that looks like this:

If you see any listing of 'SuperSkaro' online please contact the DWT fraud team at the following address:

DWT Fraud Dept.
DWT Records Ltd Bungalow
Borehamwood
Hertfordshire
WD6 5AL

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat »

Danoftardis wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:48 pm
Please do not buy from this 'Trotter', or anyone selling a VHS that looks like this:

.......because as a certificate ‘12’ it can’t begin to tell “the real story” of TCOS - for that you’ll need the certificate ‘18-R18-XXX’ version

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

Bundesrat wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:47 pm
.......because as a certificate ‘12’ it can’t begin to tell “the real story” of TCOS - for that you’ll need the certificate ‘18-R18-XXX’ version
All regulations have been legally complied with while issuing a certificate for 'SuperSkaro'. Perhaps you and your readers simply have a incorrect idea about TCoS' activities?

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat »

Danoftardis wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:28 am
Bundesrat wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:47 pm
All regulations have been legally complied with while issuing a certificate for 'SuperSkaro'. Perhaps you and your readers simply have a incorrect idea about TCoS' activities?
Despite our extensive repertoire of euphemisms for all types of activities and situations, TDV could not find a way to publish the vast majority of the stories Sheba came back with when she went undercover so your secrets remain safe......... for now.....

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat »

Unbelievable!!!! 17 copies of Bump Bump listed on e-bay - the scalpers are charging as much as 17p for them - I’ve done the math - that is an infinite mark-up, never seen the like

Doctor Gamer

Post by Doctor Gamer »

Found another one in the setee

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

I'm thinking of going to Bute to pick up the one I left there

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits »

Hey, did y'all have a "discography" page online somewhere? And did I ask this before and totally forget the answer? :)

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

Dan's your man for that, he has all the assets. I could list all our releases, I have them all saved, but also I'm just super lazy

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

skifflebits wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:33 pm
Hey, did y'all have a "discography" page online somewhere? And did I ask this before and totally forget the answer? :)
Ask, and ye shall recieve:

Albums and Singles
000 - Binro
001 - Abzorbaloff (single)
002 - Everybody Wants to Rel the World
003 - Abzorbaloff (Album)
004 - Live at The Daily Vortex
005 - The Long and Winding Goat
006 - Old Time Sausage Roll
007 - Flail Fists, Prepuce Pathologies Add Itchy, Polyarthritis
008 - Balhoonian Rhapsody
009 - Big Ass Photos
010 - Spamming the Boards
011 - The Ultimate Adventure
012 - Mighty Menoptra/Zealous Zarbi
013 - Will You Still Love Me, Two Sparrows
014 - Reverse Terminus
015 - Frikkin Toot ft. skifflebits
016 - The Three Amigos
017 - Confusing the Polarity
018 - Typo Central
019 - Daisy in the Sky with Diamonds
020 - The Five Cultists
021 - Banned on the Run
022 - Balhoonian Trapsody
023 - Daleks (or “Back To Thals”)
024 - Stormcage, Here We Come
025 - (Time) Crash
N/A - Bump Bump

I can also post complete tracklists if required. :)