Doctor Who Collector Series Line (Discussion for upcoming figures)

skifflebits

Re: Doctor Who Collector Series Line (Discussion for upcoming figures)

Postby skifflebits » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:47 pm

CaptainJimiPie wrote:Fair point, I should have been clearer on that point, although to be fair I think it is only logical to assume that if we do get Thirteenth Doctor related products one will be an official figure, it would be an EXTREMELY poor (and surprising) move by CO if they just decided not to release a Thirteenth Doctor 5" Figure

I'm not even up on what CO's non-5.5" figure products are these days besides the sonic screwdrivers.

Do they have a line of vinyl mini figures?

Valeyard

Postby Valeyard » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:36 am

HubertBonisseur wrote:Unless of course, they stop releasing 5.5" figures :D

We can only hope, I want more Time Squad instead of those highly detailed, sought after collectible 5.5” figures.

~Valeyard

HubertBonisseur

Postby HubertBonisseur » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:47 am

skifflebits wrote:
HubertBonisseur wrote:
CaptainJimiPie wrote:
Fair point, I should have been clearer on that point, although to be fair I think it is only logical to assume that if we do get Thirteenth Doctor related products one will be an official figure, it would be an EXTREMELY poor (and surprising) move by CO if they just decided not to release a Thirteenth Doctor 5" Figure

Unless of course, they stop releasing 5.5" figures :D

Smart-ass.

;)

Thank you. I try ;)

HubertBonisseur

Postby HubertBonisseur » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:48 am

Valeyard wrote:

We can only hope, I want more Time Squad instead of those highly detailed, sought after collectible 5.5” figures.

~Valeyard

I'd love more Time Squad. Those were so very cool

skifflebits

Postby skifflebits » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:59 pm

HubertBonisseur wrote:
Valeyard wrote:

~Valeyard

I'd love more Time Squad. Those were so very cool

Hypothetically, if, say, the Black Guardian made you choose between the continued existence of the Time Squad figures and the continued existence of the 5" line, which would you choose?

And I like the Time Squad toys. Not enough to buy them, 'cuz I don't buy most vinyl stuff, but the designs are fun.

Valeyard

Postby Valeyard » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:39 pm

skifflebits wrote:Hypothetically, if, say, the Black Guardian made you choose between the continued existence of the Time Squad figures and the continued existence of the 5" line, which would you choose?

And I like the Time Squad toys. Not enough to buy them, 'cuz I don't buy most vinyl stuff, but the designs are fun.

If anyone unironically said no to Time Squad over 5” figures, they ought to be burnt at the stake. Time Squad is the greatest, I pray to my Time Squad figureines every night before I sleep. The mastery of Time Squad is indisputable, nothing can top it.

~Valeyard

EmeraldThorn

Postby EmeraldThorn » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:24 pm

HubertBonisseur wrote:
CaptainJimiPie wrote:
Whovastron wrote:Never. 13th Doctor products were confirmed so people speculated.

TW.

Fair point, I should have been clearer on that point, although to be fair I think it is only logical to assume that if we do get Thirteenth Doctor related products one will be an official figure, it would be an EXTREMELY poor (and surprising) move by CO if they just decided not to release a Thirteenth Doctor 5" Figure

Unless of course, they stop releasing 5.5" figures :D

Sacrilege

Return to “5" Figures”