Doctor Who Collector Series Line (Discussion for upcoming figures)

User avatar
skifflebits
Posts: 796
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:50 pm

Re: Doctor Who Collector Series Line (Discussion for upcoming figures)

Postby skifflebits » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:47 pm

CaptainJimiPie wrote:Fair point, I should have been clearer on that point, although to be fair I think it is only logical to assume that if we do get Thirteenth Doctor related products one will be an official figure, it would be an EXTREMELY poor (and surprising) move by CO if they just decided not to release a Thirteenth Doctor 5" Figure


I'm not even up on what CO's non-5.5" figure products are these days besides the sonic screwdrivers.

Do they have a line of vinyl mini figures?

User avatar
Valeyard
Posts: 361
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:56 pm
Location: Hiding In The UK

Re: Doctor Who Collector Series Line (Discussion for upcoming figures)

Postby Valeyard » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:36 am

HubertBonisseur wrote:Unless of course, they stop releasing 5.5" figures :D


We can only hope, I want more Time Squad instead of those highly detailed, sought after collectible 5.5” figures.

~Valeyard

HubertBonisseur
Posts: 277
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:40 pm

Re: Doctor Who Collector Series Line (Discussion for upcoming figures)

Postby HubertBonisseur » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:47 am

skifflebits wrote:
HubertBonisseur wrote:
CaptainJimiPie wrote:
Fair point, I should have been clearer on that point, although to be fair I think it is only logical to assume that if we do get Thirteenth Doctor related products one will be an official figure, it would be an EXTREMELY poor (and surprising) move by CO if they just decided not to release a Thirteenth Doctor 5" Figure



Unless of course, they stop releasing 5.5" figures :D


Smart-ass.



;)


Thank you. I try ;)

HubertBonisseur
Posts: 277
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:40 pm

Re: Doctor Who Collector Series Line (Discussion for upcoming figures)

Postby HubertBonisseur » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:48 am

Valeyard wrote:
HubertBonisseur wrote:Unless of course, they stop releasing 5.5" figures :D


We can only hope, I want more Time Squad instead of those highly detailed, sought after collectible 5.5” figures.

~Valeyard



I'd love more Time Squad. Those were so very cool

User avatar
skifflebits
Posts: 796
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:50 pm

Re: Doctor Who Collector Series Line (Discussion for upcoming figures)

Postby skifflebits » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:59 pm

HubertBonisseur wrote:
Valeyard wrote:
HubertBonisseur wrote:Unless of course, they stop releasing 5.5" figures :D


We can only hope, I want more Time Squad instead of those highly detailed, sought after collectible 5.5” figures.

~Valeyard



I'd love more Time Squad. Those were so very cool


Hypothetically, if, say, the Black Guardian made you choose between the continued existence of the Time Squad figures and the continued existence of the 5" line, which would you choose?

And I like the Time Squad toys. Not enough to buy them, 'cuz I don't buy most vinyl stuff, but the designs are fun.

User avatar
Valeyard
Posts: 361
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:56 pm
Location: Hiding In The UK

Re: Doctor Who Collector Series Line (Discussion for upcoming figures)

Postby Valeyard » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:39 pm

skifflebits wrote:Hypothetically, if, say, the Black Guardian made you choose between the continued existence of the Time Squad figures and the continued existence of the 5" line, which would you choose?

And I like the Time Squad toys. Not enough to buy them, 'cuz I don't buy most vinyl stuff, but the designs are fun.


If anyone unironically said no to Time Squad over 5” figures, they ought to be burnt at the stake. Time Squad is the greatest, I pray to my Time Squad figureines every night before I sleep. The mastery of Time Squad is indisputable, nothing can top it.

~Valeyard

EmeraldThorn
Posts: 174
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:57 pm
Location: Australia

Re: Doctor Who Collector Series Line (Discussion for upcoming figures)

Postby EmeraldThorn » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:24 pm

HubertBonisseur wrote:
CaptainJimiPie wrote:
Whovastron wrote:Never. 13th Doctor products were confirmed so people speculated.

TW.


Fair point, I should have been clearer on that point, although to be fair I think it is only logical to assume that if we do get Thirteenth Doctor related products one will be an official figure, it would be an EXTREMELY poor (and surprising) move by CO if they just decided not to release a Thirteenth Doctor 5" Figure



Unless of course, they stop releasing 5.5" figures :D


Sacrilege


Return to “5" Figures”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest