Bargains and Lucky Finds

Deborah J

Re: Bargains and Lucky Finds

Postby Deborah J » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:25 pm

skifflebits wrote:Aw, I know. I should have put a smiley at the end of that. :)

Don't worry, I was going to put a joke on the end of mine to not sound too sincerely offended, but I wanted to do something with "skifflebits" I just couldn't come up with a good one. You're a hard name to riff on.

skifflebits

Postby skifflebits » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:23 pm

I pride myself a little bit. :)
Life's too short to engage with chuckleheads.

Whovastron

Postby Whovastron » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:17 am

Not doctor who related, but Lego is super cheap at Tesco ATM. I got the Justice League and Jurassic World Brickheadz twinpacks (regular price £18) for £11.50 each. Regular Brickheadz are £7.75. Star Wars sandspeeder is half price, all the Star Wars sets are between 30-50% off. Marvel and DC stuff too. It’s bloody great

(I know this is a Doctor Who 5” figures thread, but this Info might be worth something to someone I bet)

TW.
Been on here 7 years...blimey

Deborah J

Postby Deborah J » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:36 am

Whovastron wrote:Not doctor who related, but Lego is super cheap at Tesco ATM. I got the Justice League and Jurassic World Brickheadz twinpacks (regular price £18) for £11.50 each. Regular Brickheadz are £7.75. Star Wars sandspeeder is half price, all the Star Wars sets are between 30-50% off. Marvel and DC stuff too. It’s bloody great

(I know this is a Doctor Who 5” figures thread, but this Info might be worth something to someone I bet)

TW.

I think it's good to share anything like that, there's always going to be someone that will be useful for, especially at this time of year.

For anyone still needing them, HMV have those nice skinny dvd boxsets for S1-7 for £9.99 each. I'd always meant to get S1 and S2 because I got all the others a few years ago, but already had s1 and half of s2 in the individual volumes, so I was reluctant to splash out £15 or however much they were before for something I already had. and I couldn't find those ones in CEX, but I got them now, that seems a fair price, and now I have everything up to s7 in lovely matching volumes, shame everything else afterwards doesn't quite match.

Doctor What

Postby Doctor What » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:09 am

Whovastron wrote:Not doctor who related, but Lego is super cheap at Tesco ATM. I got the Justice League and Jurassic World Brickheadz twinpacks (regular price £18) for £11.50 each. Regular Brickheadz are £7.75. Star Wars sandspeeder is half price, all the Star Wars sets are between 30-50% off. Marvel and DC stuff too. It’s bloody great

TW.

Oooh thanks, there's still one or two DC sets I wanted so I might have a look.

Return to “5" Figures”