Lego doctor who

Galactic yo yo

Lego doctor who

Postby Galactic yo yo » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:02 pm

Like many doctor who fans, I'm disappointed that lego has done so little with the license. I'm hoping it's down to the lack of a series last year and they want to release a new stuff in conjunction with series 10 (I hope). If we aren't to get any more sets then at least can we have a blind bag wave, like the Disney one, featuring all thirteen doctors, 1-10 with their lego dimensions designs and 11 from the snowmen and 12 in the burgundy coat. If the simpsons can get two massive sets and two waves of poly bags, then doctor who can have at least one. Other than the doctors, what other poly bag waves would you want?
Last edited by Galactic yo yo on Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"it's seems that I am some kind of a galactic yo yo" - Jon Pertwee, The Claws of Axos

CaptainJimiPie

Re: Lego doctor who xmas calendar idea

Postby CaptainJimiPie » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:46 pm

Galactic yo yo wrote:Like many doctor who fans, I'm disappointed that lego has done so little with the license. But then I had an awesome idea for a set, a lego Christmas calendar, like the ones for star wars. Here's what I'd want in this particular set.
Figures:all 13 doctors, 1-10 lego dimensions designs 11 (the snowmen) 12 (wedding of RS, with santa hat) missy, zygon, captain jack, osgood, kate, the brigadier. I only chose these because they'd be more recognisable to casual viewers.
Builds:dalek saucer mini build, dalek emperor mini build, cyberking mini build and on the 24th Bessie, compatible with figures. Long shot I know but who wouldn't won't this.

No partridge in a pear tree?...not interested!

I jest :lol: But this would be a really good idea! I'd have (in no specific order, apart from the 25th which would be the Xmas Day surprise) :

1-13. All Thirteen Doctors, as seen in Dimensions but a new variant of the Twelfth Doctor with in the red jacket with a head featuring two sides, one normal face, other with sunglasses
14. Delgado Master
15. Captain Jack
16. Cyberman
17. Davros
18. Black Dalek
19. Mini Christmas TARDIS (same as the Dimensions pack but with each side plate showing the TARDIS panels and windows having a snow sprinkle and icicles effect plus a white top to represent snow cover)
20. K9 and Handles (special printed version of Cyberman head)
21. Strax
22. TimeLord message cube (single one piece with pegs on each side plus flat tiles with the new version of the Rassilon symbol printed on them)
23. Weeping Angel
24. Standard Dalek
25. TARDIS with light up effects (same as the Ideas one, but with frosted plastic printed windows and sign with a light brick inside that lights them up along with the lamp too)

I know some of them are already released as part of the existing Doctor Who sets and knowing Lego they'd NEVER release them as part of other sets (because then people wouldn't have to buy them ALL) but this is just my interpretation of what I'd like to see in a Christmas set!

Incidentally is it just me or does anyone else remember when advent calendars used to go up to the 25th and not the 24th? Like chocolate advent calendars in recent years I've noticed that the ones I get (yes I still get them) only got up to the 24th and yet when I was younger I remember you used to get a chocolate double the size of all the others on the 25th right at the bottom of the calendar! Anyone else or just me?

joe38658

Re: Lego doctor who xmas calendar idea

Postby joe38658 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:40 pm

Day 1 - 1st Doctor (Dimensions)
Day 2 - Mini TARDIS in Grey (Black and White)
Day 3 - 2nd Doctor (Dimensions)
Day 4 - Dalek in Grey (Black and White)
Day 5 - 3rd Doctor (Dimensions)
Day 6 - Mini Bessie
Day 7 - 4th Doctor (Dimensions)
Day 8 - Zygon (Dimensions)
Day 9 - 5th Doctor (Dimensions)
Day 10 - Mini TARDIS (Classic)
Day 11 - 6th Doctor (Dimensions)
Day 12- White and Gold Dalek
Day 13 - 7th Doctor (Dimensions)
Day 14 - Special Weapons Dalek
Day 15 - 8th Doctor (Dimensions)
Day 16 - War Doctor (Dimensions)
Day 17 - The Moment
Day 18 - 9th Doctor (Dimensions)
Day 19 - Mini TARDIS (2005)
Day 20 - 10th Doctor (Dimensions)
Day 21 - Ood (Dimensions)
Day 22 - 11th Doctor (Time of the Doctor costume but with Bow Tie)
Day 23 - Silent (Dimensions)
Day 24 - 12th Doctor (Red Coat, 2 Sides head, 1 Normal, 1 with Sunglasses)

By Mini TARDIS I mean this one.

i dont know what to put here

Galactic yo yo

Re: Lego doctor who

Postby Galactic yo yo » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:47 pm

Sorry for any confusion, I decided to change this to talk about anything lego doctor who related
"it's seems that I am some kind of a galactic yo yo" - Jon Pertwee, The Claws of Axos

Galactic yo yo

Postby Galactic yo yo » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:58 pm

For a lego doctor who xmas calendar, I would have
1-first doctor (dimensions)
2- dalek emperor mini build
3- the brigadier
4- second doctor, dimensions
5- dalek sauser
6- cyberking
7- 3rd doctor, dimensions
8- missy
9- bill
10- zygon
11- 4th doctor
12- 5th doctor
13- ice warrior
14- snowman build
16- 6th doctor
17- 7th doctor, brown coat
18- 8th doctor
19 war doctor
20- 9th doctor
21- 10th doctor
22- 11th doctor, the snowmen
23- 12th doctor, husbands of rs, reindeer antlers
24- Bessie

ConfusedCatboy

Postby ConfusedCatboy » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:09 am

Honestly not much for LEGO but I do think they should release more Doctor Who LEGO Dimensions sets. The Cyberman/Dalek set was a bit underwhelming (the Dalek doesn't even speak whaaat) and we don't have any companions.
If LEGO Dimensions is still going when the next regeneration happens, I hope it gets updated for that too.
No matter how many times my account is deleted I cannot be bothered to fix the typo in my username.

bad geminton

Postby bad geminton » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:10 pm

I'd like to see a lifesize model of the doctor made out of lego, then have tv presenter Mark Curry come and knock its head off. But that second part applies to any life size lego models...
Do you know who I miss? That guy with the potatoes, let's bring him back...

Galactic yo yo

Postby Galactic yo yo » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:19 pm

Lego doctor who minifigures wave 1 autumn 2018
Doctors 1-10 lego dimensions
11th doctor (the snowmen)
12th doctor (heaven sent)
13th doctor (main outfit)

Galactic yo yo

Postby Galactic yo yo » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:26 pm

Now we have a even amount of doctors, can Lego finally make a blind bag series for them.
lego.png
lego.png (191.32 KiB) Viewed 2596 times

(The 13th doctor is a custom I made).

Galactic yo yo

Postby Galactic yo yo » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:09 pm

Lego Grindelwald appears to be a good substitute for series 10 capaldi.

Return to “Doctor Who Toys”