Lego doctor who

CaptainJimiPie

Re: Lego doctor who

Postby CaptainJimiPie » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:52 pm

EndlessTimelord wrote:Why would I fake a response? :lol: I want Lego Doctor Who to be a thing so I asked about it. I never alter the responses I get from companies, always copy and paste, I've only changed it when there's personal info involved.

Here's proof of the email:

Screen Shot 2018-06-09 at 16.17.23.png

Here is the response I received this morning form them re my enquiry
For the record I didn't mean to imply that you faked your response and sorry if it came across that way.
As I said I think it's probably more the case of your response being written by a Lego employee who is also a Doctor Who fan and possibly has high hopes themselves for the future, it's perfectly possible that they may have embellished their response on their part...I find it odd that a manager of all people would pass on information like that.

EndlessTimelord

Postby EndlessTimelord » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:26 pm

CaptainJimiPie wrote:
EndlessTimelord wrote:Why would I fake a response? :lol: I want Lego Doctor Who to be a thing so I asked about it. I never alter the responses I get from companies, always copy and paste, I've only changed it when there's personal info involved.

Here's proof of the email:

Screen Shot 2018-06-09 at 16.17.23.png

Here is the response I received this morning form them re my enquiry
For the record I didn't mean to imply that you faked your response and sorry if it came across that way.
As I said I think it's probably more the case of your response being written by a Lego employee who is also a Doctor Who fan and possibly has high hopes themselves for the future, it's perfectly possible that they may have embellished their response on their part...I find it odd that a manager of all people would pass on information like that.

Ohh no it was the person saying he didn't believe that the email I got was real. It seems very odd indeed, it is hopeful to see that they're saying anything is possible though. I can see it happening within the next two years soonest if Series 11 does well. But yeh, who knows :)

CaptainJimiPie

Postby CaptainJimiPie » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:29 pm

EndlessTimelord wrote:Ohh no it was the person saying he didn't believe that the email I got was real. It seems very odd indeed, it is hopeful to see that they're saying anything is possible though. I can see it happening within the next two years soonest if Series 11 does well. But yeh, who knows :)

No worries then :) personally I still think it's unlikely we'll see any more new sets, the last Lego Doctor Who release we got was the second dimensions pack back in January 2016 and as far as actual real sets go we've had or heard nothing else since then.

That being said however from a branding point of view it would make sense that should Lego wish to start a new range of Doctor Who they would do it to coincide with the new rebranding of the show, with sets to go along with the current series coming first and then sets based on older episodes to come later...I suppose you could say I'm being an optimistic realist :lol:

Return to “Doctor Who Toys”