Re: B&M doctor who sets.

Post by DalekCheese » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:17 pm

TheSparrow wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:07 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:27 pm
Danoftardis wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:21 pm

We do need a rhythm guitarist/keyboard player for the tour, if the band's approves you're in.
I approve.
"you're a disappointment"

"I approve"

But hell yeah, the more the merrier 👌
I approve of disappointment. Keeps dissent among the proles down.
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Despite occasional claims to the contrary, the blessed St. Verity Lambert is not recognised by any major church.

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:32 am

Over here in Sweden our equestrian centre is showcasing local talent this weekend, headlining is 'The Colt of Skara'

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:18 am

Avon wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:36 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: Well look at what I missed :lol: . And why thank you for the acceptance into the cult, as a matter of fact, I can (or, rather I used to) play both the guitar and keyboard, spooky :lol: Also the triangle, with a baritone like a cyberboi. And a qualified chef, so your set for microwavable party food and, things being set on fire
Congratulations, you are now officially a touring band member and head chef, welcome to The Cult of Skaro.

We appear to have been booked into gigs at both the Orkney Isles and Sweden this weekend, we're gonna be busy. :lol: For those interested our album promotion tour kicks off on the 24th at a B&M store and we will then spend the next three months going around the UK playing gigs, ending at a pub in Slough. After our album drops in November we will then embark on a universal tour for 7 months culminating in a gig at Disneyland Clom, which will be mega don't miss it. ;)

Apologies to those reading the 'news' thread and getting our shenanigans, The Cult has properly leaked in now, we get everywhere. :lol:

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:35 am

Over here in Cincinnati we are distraught by the news your tour does not extend to these parts. Our inconsolable residents are turning to our local band to try and ease the despair, 'The Cult of Sorrow'

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:55 am

Bundesrat wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:35 am
Over here in Cincinnati we are distraught by the news your tour does not extend to these parts. Our inconsolable residents are turning to our local band to try and ease the despair, 'The Cult of Sorrow'
Oh, Isee you're doing a bit. I wondered for a second if I'd misread the first one when I saw the second one, then I was like did you move? Then I saw there was 3 of these. I'm too gullible.

TheSparrow

Post by TheSparrow » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:46 am

If somebody makes more artwork for the band it'll be like the early artwork for Gorillaz with Pauline before Noodle joined.
That probably doesn't make any sense...
I STILL DON'T HAVE A SIGNATURE. I'VE GIVEN UP AT THIS POINT 👉😎👉

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:54 am

TheSparrow wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:46 am
If somebody makes more artwork for the band it'll be like the early artwork for Gorillaz with Pauline before Noodle joined.
That probably doesn't make any sense...
Wow, I was really into Gorillaz when I was younger, I never knew about that.

CharlieTheWhovian
Location: I could tell you but then I'd probably have to kill you... ;)

Post by CharlieTheWhovian » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:54 pm

Unboxing vids been confirmed for 24th July :)

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:08 pm

Just 12 days until we know. Can we hold it together until then, or will the tension drive us all mad? Lets find out!

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:10 pm

The tension has already driven me mad, I don't know if I can take another 12 days. Then again I think I may have been mad beforehand anyway.