"Complete" Collections

DalekCheese

Re: "Complete" Collections

Post by DalekCheese »

That is hugely impressive, and a little bit scary (in a good way).

You do seem to have a bit of a thing for green Vocs, though :lol:

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

ruxy_100 wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:47 am
I have a complete collection of every CO 5 inch figure officially release, including all variants and running changes. Some of the bigger playsets are on a separate shelf.

This is amazing, such a great collection, and displayed so nicely too. I have that exact same shelving unit, but in lighter brown and I only have one instead of two pushed together, I only have one and a half shelves used to display figures at any given time though, it's cool to see how many you can fit in there. A collection to make any of us go a little bit weak at the knees.

TheOnComingStorm

Post by TheOnComingStorm »

That is inspiring thank you!

What type of running changes do you have? Would you get every little slight variant? Like, they had a brighter blue Moxx initially etc.

I am new to collecting the classic range and have no idea which figures I'm missing or what's included in other sets etc? I don't suppose you could do a photographic list of the classic figures? I have all the new series stuff.

Thank you

Mastersclanger

Post by Mastersclanger »

ruxy_100 wrote:
I have a complete collection of every CO 5 inch figure officially release, including all variants and running changes. Some of the bigger playsets are on a separate shelf.

Oh how I would love to do a Bunnyhop in that room, great collection :D

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits »

Wicked, Ruxy!

Fincon1

Post by Fincon1 »

ruxy_100 wrote:
That is a seriously impressive collection. Well done! And extra kudos for the way you've displayed them. I bet that took a LOT of patience.