Possible Repaints for B&M

SJF

Re: Possible Repaints for B&M

Post by SJF »

skifflebits wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:12 pm
SJF wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:09 am
Personally, if we get an updated Rose I want it to be based on Series 1. The Series 2 Rose is fine for what it is and imo a Series 4 variant would just be a nice extra if we already had a definitive regular Rose figure.
I agree. I still think the "Empty Child" Rose with the Union Jack shirt is the most iconic. Could reuse that Claudia Brown body that's turned out to be so durn handy.
For me, it’s probably either the “Rose” hoody or the punky fish one. Not that they can do punky fish anyway.

Galactic YoYo

Post by Galactic YoYo »

Colin Baker two Doctors Variant-
Pieces needed:
Head and Legs, 6th Doctor body not changes,
Torsa- City of Death/Harry (Slight repaint
Arms- Raggedy Doctor (Slight repaint)
Waistcoat? Possibly a new piece like Romana's scarf that is designed for that body.
"It seems that I am some kind of a Galactic yoyo" Jon Pertwee- The Claws of Axos

Koth2

Post by Koth2 »

I was thinking about a jacketless 6 and maybe they could use the Shada 4 as a base. New arms and waistcoat to cover the shirt. No sure if 6s head can be added or if a new one needed.

HorneofGondor

Post by HorneofGondor »

I'd love to see a couple of Clockwork Robots

For instance I'd love to see one in Red and Gold using the body of the Black/Dark Blue Clockwork Man and maybe a Cream and White variant using the Blue/Purple Clockwork Man's body :)

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits »

I always wondered if a generic "open waistcoat" body might have multiple uses. Like "Two Docs" six, a "Shada/Five Docs" four, or a "Planet of Fire" five.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

skifflebits wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:55 pm
I always wondered if a generic "open waistcoat" body might have multiple uses. Like "Two Docs" six, a "Shada/Five Docs" four, or a "Planet of Fire" five.
I think the problem with that would be making a body that was compatible with 4th 5th and 6th doctors heads, and all of their legs. I know theres a colin head that fits on Peter's body, but that's as much transfer ability as there is, I think.

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits »

Deborah J wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:59 pm
skifflebits wrote:
I think the problem with that would be making a body that was compatible with 4th 5th and 6th doctors heads, and all of their legs. I know theres a colin head that fits on Peter's body, but that's as much transfer ability as there is, I think.
Yeah, they'd have to make the entire body mould from scratch. While I know they've used modular heads, I doubt they'd use modular legs. Not as sure about Doctor heads and how they'd fit, though, with the whole "pegs v. sockets" question. Is there a Tom variant with a peg head?

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

skifflebits wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:05 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:59 pm
skifflebits wrote:
Yeah, they'd have to make the entire body mould from scratch. While I know they've used modular heads, I doubt they'd use modular legs. Not as sure about Doctor heads and how they'd fit, though, with the whole "pegs v. sockets" question. Is there a Tom variant with a peg head?
I think the S18 has a peghead. The regen one should have had too, but I've already had a grouse at Al about that, so it's out of my system now.

ANewWatchBegins

Post by ANewWatchBegins »

I'd absolutely love more Earthshock Cybies, and a Leader with the black handlebars seems achievable!

Spannerintheworks

Post by Spannerintheworks »

ANewWatchBegins wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:05 pm
I'd absolutely love more Earthshock Cybies, and a Leader with the black handlebars seems achievable!
I'm surprised this hasn't happened myself, but we did get thrown a bone in the form of the B&M 80s Cyberman modded to be an "Attack" model....