Possible Repaints for B&M

DalekCheese

Re: Possible Repaints for B&M

Post by DalekCheese » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:00 pm

CharlieTheWhovian wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:58 am
It'd have to be a Broton re-release to complete that set surely!
Yeah. Could tweak the paint apps slightly to count as a variant?
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Despite occasional claims to the contrary, the blessed St. Verity Lambert is not recognised by any major church.

Gek2Win

Post by Gek2Win » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:02 pm

So I assume we have a Terror of the Zygons set? And actually, I have a suggestion: perhaps a new torso cover mould to represent Harry's shirt and tie?

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:08 pm

Gek2Win wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:02 pm
So I assume we have a Terror of the Zygons set? And actually, I have a suggestion: perhaps a new torso cover mould to represent Harry's shirt and tie?
That’d be good, esp. as there are no new moulds here.
Al Dewar, if you are reading this, please give me a job/ all variants of all figures you have ever produced (delete as applicable).

Despite occasional claims to the contrary, the blessed St. Verity Lambert is not recognised by any major church.

Merlin

Post by Merlin » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:50 pm

I had a thought earlier. Could we not have a rerelease if clara in her dress, but printed light blue with an apron á la Hell bent?
No forum, no matter how great, can know it’s destiny. It cannot glimpse his part in the great story that is about to unfold. As it will be for the member arriving at the gates of DWT.net. A lad that will, in time, father the legend. His name: Merlin.

Spannerintheworks

Post by Spannerintheworks » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:23 pm

Merlin wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:50 pm
I had a thought earlier. Could we not have a rerelease if clara in her dress, but printed light blue with an apron á la Hell bent?
Apparently that dress material is a no go for painting.

But an Astrid body repaint would be close-ish.

Gek2Win

Post by Gek2Win » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:55 pm

Spannerintheworks wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:23 pm
Merlin wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:50 pm
Apparently that dress material is a no go for painting.

But an Astrid body repaint would be close-ish.
Yeah Astrid is the best bet.

Merlin

Post by Merlin » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:13 am

I meant just change the PVC colour, as opposed to painting? We know Astrid’s apron is a removable piece... I’m sure the two might be able to go together?
No forum, no matter how great, can know it’s destiny. It cannot glimpse his part in the great story that is about to unfold. As it will be for the member arriving at the gates of DWT.net. A lad that will, in time, father the legend. His name: Merlin.

Gek2Win

Post by Gek2Win » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:20 am

Merlin wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:13 am
I meant just change the PVC colour, as opposed to painting? We know Astrid’s apron is a removable piece... I’m sure the two might be able to go together?
I see. We were under the impression that you were referring to painting on the apron. However, the dress has polka dots on it. So painting would be necessary.

Merlin

Post by Merlin » Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:46 pm

Gek2Win wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:20 am
Merlin wrote:
I see. We were under the impression that you were referring to painting on the apron. However, the dress has polka dots on it. So painting would be necessary.
..... Does it?
I seem to remember it being a blue dress with a white collar and cuffs and an apron :?
I’m sure it’s not polka dot...

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese » Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:47 pm

Merlin wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:46 pm
Gek2Win wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:20 am
Merlin wrote:
..... Does it?
I seem to remember it being a blue dress with a white collar and cuffs and an apron :?
I’m sure it’s not polka dot...
*googles* if you mean the diner one, that’s just plain blue.