Possible Repaints for B&M

DalekCheese
Posts: 4383
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm

Re: Possible Repaints for B&M

Post by DalekCheese »

CharlieTheWhovian wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:58 am
It'd have to be a Broton re-release to complete that set surely!
Yeah. Could tweak the paint apps slightly to count as a variant?

User avatar
Gek2Win
Posts: 892
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:02 pm
Location: The Earth. Powerful companies, preferably.

Re: Possible Repaints for B&M

Post by Gek2Win »

So I assume we have a Terror of the Zygons set? And actually, I have a suggestion: perhaps a new torso cover mould to represent Harry's shirt and tie?
Image

DalekCheese
Posts: 4383
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm

Re: Possible Repaints for B&M

Post by DalekCheese »

Gek2Win wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:02 pm
So I assume we have a Terror of the Zygons set? And actually, I have a suggestion: perhaps a new torso cover mould to represent Harry's shirt and tie?
That’d be good, esp. as there are no new moulds here.

Merlin

Re: Possible Repaints for B&M

Post by Merlin »

I had a thought earlier. Could we not have a rerelease if clara in her dress, but printed light blue with an apron á la Hell bent?

Spannerintheworks
Posts: 518
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:08 am

Re: Possible Repaints for B&M

Post by Spannerintheworks »

Merlin wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:50 pm
I had a thought earlier. Could we not have a rerelease if clara in her dress, but printed light blue with an apron á la Hell bent?
Apparently that dress material is a no go for painting.

But an Astrid body repaint would be close-ish.

User avatar
Gek2Win
Posts: 892
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:02 pm
Location: The Earth. Powerful companies, preferably.

Re: Possible Repaints for B&M

Post by Gek2Win »

Spannerintheworks wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:23 pm
Merlin wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:50 pm
I had a thought earlier. Could we not have a rerelease if clara in her dress, but printed light blue with an apron á la Hell bent?
Apparently that dress material is a no go for painting.

But an Astrid body repaint would be close-ish.
Yeah Astrid is the best bet.
Image

Merlin

Re: Possible Repaints for B&M

Post by Merlin »

I meant just change the PVC colour, as opposed to painting? We know Astrid’s apron is a removable piece... I’m sure the two might be able to go together?

User avatar
Gek2Win
Posts: 892
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:02 pm
Location: The Earth. Powerful companies, preferably.

Re: Possible Repaints for B&M

Post by Gek2Win »

Merlin wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:13 am
I meant just change the PVC colour, as opposed to painting? We know Astrid’s apron is a removable piece... I’m sure the two might be able to go together?
I see. We were under the impression that you were referring to painting on the apron. However, the dress has polka dots on it. So painting would be necessary.
Image

Merlin

Re: Possible Repaints for B&M

Post by Merlin »

Gek2Win wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:20 am
Merlin wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:13 am
I meant just change the PVC colour, as opposed to painting? We know Astrid’s apron is a removable piece... I’m sure the two might be able to go together?
I see. We were under the impression that you were referring to painting on the apron. However, the dress has polka dots on it. So painting would be necessary.
..... Does it?
I seem to remember it being a blue dress with a white collar and cuffs and an apron :?
I’m sure it’s not polka dot...

DalekCheese
Posts: 4383
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm

Re: Possible Repaints for B&M

Post by DalekCheese »

Merlin wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:46 pm
Gek2Win wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:20 am
Merlin wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:13 am
I meant just change the PVC colour, as opposed to painting? We know Astrid’s apron is a removable piece... I’m sure the two might be able to go together?
I see. We were under the impression that you were referring to painting on the apron. However, the dress has polka dots on it. So painting would be necessary.
..... Does it?
I seem to remember it being a blue dress with a white collar and cuffs and an apron :?
I’m sure it’s not polka dot...
*googles* if you mean the diner one, that’s just plain blue.

Post Reply