Page 33 of 35

Re: Possible Repaints for B&M

Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:00 pm
by DalekCheese
CharlieTheWhovian wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:58 am
It'd have to be a Broton re-release to complete that set surely!
Yeah. Could tweak the paint apps slightly to count as a variant?

Re: Possible Repaints for B&M

Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:02 pm
by Gek2Win
So I assume we have a Terror of the Zygons set? And actually, I have a suggestion: perhaps a new torso cover mould to represent Harry's shirt and tie?

Re: Possible Repaints for B&M

Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:08 pm
by DalekCheese
Gek2Win wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:02 pm
So I assume we have a Terror of the Zygons set? And actually, I have a suggestion: perhaps a new torso cover mould to represent Harry's shirt and tie?
That’d be good, esp. as there are no new moulds here.

Re: Possible Repaints for B&M

Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:50 pm
by Merlin
I had a thought earlier. Could we not have a rerelease if clara in her dress, but printed light blue with an apron á la Hell bent?

Re: Possible Repaints for B&M

Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:23 pm
by Spannerintheworks
Merlin wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:50 pm
I had a thought earlier. Could we not have a rerelease if clara in her dress, but printed light blue with an apron á la Hell bent?
Apparently that dress material is a no go for painting.

But an Astrid body repaint would be close-ish.

Re: Possible Repaints for B&M

Posted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:55 pm
by Gek2Win
Spannerintheworks wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:23 pm
Merlin wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:50 pm
I had a thought earlier. Could we not have a rerelease if clara in her dress, but printed light blue with an apron á la Hell bent?
Apparently that dress material is a no go for painting.

But an Astrid body repaint would be close-ish.
Yeah Astrid is the best bet.

Re: Possible Repaints for B&M

Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:13 am
by Merlin
I meant just change the PVC colour, as opposed to painting? We know Astrid’s apron is a removable piece... I’m sure the two might be able to go together?

Re: Possible Repaints for B&M

Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:20 am
by Gek2Win
Merlin wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:13 am
I meant just change the PVC colour, as opposed to painting? We know Astrid’s apron is a removable piece... I’m sure the two might be able to go together?
I see. We were under the impression that you were referring to painting on the apron. However, the dress has polka dots on it. So painting would be necessary.

Re: Possible Repaints for B&M

Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:46 pm
by Merlin
Gek2Win wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:20 am
Merlin wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:13 am
I meant just change the PVC colour, as opposed to painting? We know Astrid’s apron is a removable piece... I’m sure the two might be able to go together?
I see. We were under the impression that you were referring to painting on the apron. However, the dress has polka dots on it. So painting would be necessary.
..... Does it?
I seem to remember it being a blue dress with a white collar and cuffs and an apron :?
I’m sure it’s not polka dot...

Re: Possible Repaints for B&M

Posted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:47 pm
by DalekCheese
Merlin wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:46 pm
Gek2Win wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:20 am
Merlin wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:13 am
I meant just change the PVC colour, as opposed to painting? We know Astrid’s apron is a removable piece... I’m sure the two might be able to go together?
I see. We were under the impression that you were referring to painting on the apron. However, the dress has polka dots on it. So painting would be necessary.
..... Does it?
I seem to remember it being a blue dress with a white collar and cuffs and an apron :?
I’m sure it’s not polka dot...
*googles* if you mean the diner one, that’s just plain blue.