Possible Repaints for B&M

Theta Sigma

Re: Possible Repaints for B&M

Post by Theta Sigma »

TARDIS23 wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:44 pm
I think if we ever got another 7th variant I’d like an approximation of the VNA/ Big Finish version. On some of the Big Finish covers he has that costume with the scarf so that’s fine then as for the pullover paint it either cream like the rest of the suit or red like the tie, similar situation to the 3.75 11 in Green Coat with the waistcoat. Then paint on the Smily button on the lapel and it’s good to go.
Everyone wants an NAs 7th, I'm sure. He just can't be a smiling 7th. ;)

The question is, whether they can repurpose another skintight female torso and legs for Dalek-Killer Ace! to go with him.

What a shame the upcoming Ace! isn't an NAs version...or could it be? :shock:
Formerly Thete, and Theta Sigma of DWT fora past...

SJF

Post by SJF »

Welp, there’s now a way for them to sneak Colin Baker into a set. He dresses up like Jon Pertwee in one of the recent audios so it’s literally just a head swap. You can own your very own Colin cosplaying as Jon figure. Buy now and receive a free Comic Clara dressed as Jo Grant figure.

greeneggsandspam

Post by greeneggsandspam »

They could put pertwee jacket and arms on davison body and colin head and it would be from that scene in twin dilema when he puts on pertwwee jacket
Eggs gon give it to ya

Doctor Gamer

Post by Doctor Gamer »

Galactic YoYo wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:56 pm
Doctor Gamer wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:36 pm
For me, I feel like there’s no point doing variants with minor changes like that as we could instead get a brand new figure of paint job rather than a tiny change that only some fans will actually care about.
I don't see that figure ever being made, unless they make a 7th Doctor set with a Mel figure and need a cheap 3rd character to add to the set. If anything, the Tartan scarf would make more sense.
I apologise if my post sounded rude, on reflection I feel it may have. I don’t have a problem with your editing in fact I think it looks very nice, I was kinda just talking about minor paint changes in general i.e. the 9th doctor set that was released a few years ago.

CharlieTheWhovian
Location: I could tell you but then I'd probably have to kill you... ;)

Post by CharlieTheWhovian »

Theta Sigma wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:22 pm
TARDIS23 wrote:
I think if we ever got another 7th variant I’d like an approximation of the VNA/ Big Finish version. On some of the Big Finish covers he has that costume with the scarf so that’s fine then as for the pullover paint it either cream like the rest of the suit or red like the tie, similar situation to the 3.75 11 in Green Coat with the waistcoat. Then paint on the Smily button on the lapel and it’s good to go.

The question is, whether they can repurpose another skintight female torso and legs for Dalek-Killer Ace! to go with him.

It'd most likely be an approximation with Helen Cutter I'd imagine if they were to do it. (Not that its particularly accurate)

Galactic YoYo

Post by Galactic YoYo »

Doctor Gamer wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:04 pm
Galactic YoYo wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:56 pm
Doctor Gamer wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:36 pm
For me, I feel like there’s no point doing variants with minor changes like that as we could instead get a brand new figure of paint job rather than a tiny change that only some fans will actually care about.
I don't see that figure ever being made, unless they make a 7th Doctor set with a Mel figure and need a cheap 3rd character to add to the set. If anything, the Tartan scarf would make more sense.
I apologise if my post sounded rude, on reflection I feel it may have. I don’t have a problem with your editing in fact I think it looks very nice, I was kinda just talking about minor paint changes in general i.e. the 9th doctor set that was released a few years ago.
Not a problem :D
"It seems that I am some kind of a Galactic yoyo" Jon Pertwee- The Claws of Axos

Galactic YoYo

Post by Galactic YoYo »

SJF wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:33 pm
Welp, there’s now a way for them to sneak Colin Baker into a set. He dresses up like Jon Pertwee in one of the recent audios so it’s literally just a head swap. You can own your very own Colin cosplaying as Jon figure. Buy now and receive a free Comic Clara dressed as Jo Grant figure.
You could use an 11th Doctor body to make his Bletchley park costume.
"It seems that I am some kind of a Galactic yoyo" Jon Pertwee- The Claws of Axos

SJF

Post by SJF »

Galactic YoYo wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:24 am
SJF wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:33 pm
You could use an 11th Doctor body to make his Bletchley park costume.
As long as they pack him with Flip and Constance.

TARDIS23

Post by TARDIS23 »

Theta Sigma wrote:
TARDIS23 wrote:

Tbf if they ever got a female body like they made I’m sure there’s plenty of reuse perhaps River from the start of the Pandorica Opens and the Eternity Clock game as well as maybe Vastra and Jenny from the Crimson Horror.

Theta Sigma

Post by Theta Sigma »

TARDIS23 wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:08 pm
Theta Sigma wrote:
TARDIS23 wrote:

Tbf if they ever got a female body like they made I’m sure there’s plenty of reuse perhaps River from the start of the Pandorica Opens and the Eternity Clock game as well as maybe Vastra and Jenny from the Crimson Horror.
Well...
CharlieTheWhovian wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:55 am
It'd most likely be an approximation with Helen Cutter I'd imagine if they were to do it. (Not that its particularly accurate)
I just looked at her figure, and I think it could work.

Did folks use that one for the NA Ace customs we've seen? I think it might just work in all black with a yellow belt. However, shades might be a bit much. The 10th dr with shades is technically a different headsculpt.

Ya know, Al, I'd take Dalek Killer Ace! w/o shades too. Just so you know. ;)
Formerly Thete, and Theta Sigma of DWT fora past...