The Collector’s Series

User avatar
Doctor Gamer
Posts: 1009
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:40 pm

Re: The Collector’s Series

Post by Doctor Gamer »

Deborah J wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:15 pm
"Typo Central" and "Touché Sir" are, incidentally, both tracks from TCOS' next album.
What’s the next album called?
Image

DalekCheese
Posts: 4552
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm

Re: The Collector’s Series

Post by DalekCheese »

Doctor Gamer wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:27 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:15 pm
"Typo Central" and "Touché Sir" are, incidentally, both tracks from TCOS' next album.
What’s the next album called?
The five cultists
Image

User avatar
Danoftardis
Posts: 2890
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:21 am
Location: Telos

Re: The Collector’s Series

Post by Danoftardis »

DalekCheese wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:37 pm
Doctor Gamer wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:27 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:15 pm
"Typo Central" and "Touché Sir" are, incidentally, both tracks from TCOS' next album.
What’s the next album called?
The five cultists
You'll have probably guessed this but I've been building a tracklist for t5c, these should finish it off.
Image

DalekCheese
Posts: 4552
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm

Re: The Collector’s Series

Post by DalekCheese »

Danoftardis wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:22 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:37 pm
Doctor Gamer wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:27 pm


What’s the next album called?
The five cultists
You'll have probably guessed this but I've been building a tracklist for t5c, these should finish it off.
Oh good! Who’s doing the cover? I reckon we can do the back with guitar cyberboi, but the front’s another matter 🤔
Image

Post Reply