Doctor who Series 11/12 5.5” Figure wave

User avatar
DalekCheese
Posts: 3488
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm
Location: Mondas

Re: Doctor who Series 11/12 5.5” Figure wave

Post by DalekCheese »

Ahahahahaaaaa I hope so
AI is here!!

User avatar
DalekCheese
Posts: 3488
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:54 pm
Location: Mondas

Re: Doctor who Series 11/12 5.5” Figure wave

Post by DalekCheese »

Why does Al keep deleting his accounts?
AI is here!!

User avatar
Deborah J
Posts: 2326
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Location: "I live in my house"

Re: Doctor who Series 11/12 5.5” Figure wave

Post by Deborah J »

Every so often he gets so sweaty that he just slips right out of his twitter account, like a fish.
Image

User avatar
Doctor What
Moderator
Posts: 610
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:33 am

Re: Doctor who Series 11/12 5.5” Figure wave

Post by Doctor What »

Deborah J wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:08 am
Every so often he gets so sweaty that he just slips right out of his twitter account, like a fish.
This is a truly cursed sentence.

Seriously though I think he just prefers keeping the teasers to the forums, I know it's always a joke that people on forums are awful, but twitter is way worse.

User avatar
SJF
Posts: 794
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:16 pm

Re: Doctor who Series 11/12 5.5” Figure wave

Post by SJF »

Doctor What wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:32 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:08 am
Every so often he gets so sweaty that he just slips right out of his twitter account, like a fish.
This is a truly cursed sentence.

Seriously though I think he just prefers keeping the teasers to the forums, I know it's always a joke that people on forums are awful, but twitter is way worse.
Tweeters are the devil incarnate.
Image

User avatar
MoarCrossovers
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:21 pm

Re: Doctor who Series 11/12 5.5” Figure wave

Post by MoarCrossovers »

HOW AM I SO LATE TO THIS?!
"Uwu! Nyaow I am deth, destwoyer of wurlds!"

User avatar
skifflebits
Posts: 1015
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:41 pm

Re: Doctor who Series 11/12 5.5” Figure wave

Post by skifflebits »

SJF wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:47 pm
Doctor What wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:32 pm
Deborah J wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:08 am
Every so often he gets so sweaty that he just slips right out of his twitter account, like a fish.
This is a truly cursed sentence.

Seriously though I think he just prefers keeping the teasers to the forums, I know it's always a joke that people on forums are awful, but twitter is way worse.
Tweeters are the devil incarnate.
And honestly, all it takes is one or two a**holes to ruin your whole experience.
None of Doctor Who is canon.

User avatar
idontremembermylogin
Posts: 135
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:56 am

Re: Doctor who Series 11/12 5.5” Figure wave

Post by idontremembermylogin »

So this might be a stupid question, but do we know where these are gonna be sold? B&M exclusives? Amazon only? General sale? Forbidden Planet? Or is it still a mystery at this point?
i'm boring now

User avatar
CharlieTheWhovian
Posts: 270
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:05 am
Location: I could tell you but then I'd probably have to kill you... ;)
Contact:

Re: Doctor who Series 11/12 5.5” Figure wave

Post by CharlieTheWhovian »

idontremembermylogin wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:29 pm
So this might be a stupid question, but do we know where these are gonna be sold? B&M exclusives? Amazon only? General sale? Forbidden Planet? Or is it still a mystery at this point?
Dunno. They first showed up on some website didn't they?

An official announcement must be coming soon now right?
Image

User avatar
Doctor What
Moderator
Posts: 610
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:33 am

Re: Doctor who Series 11/12 5.5” Figure wave

Post by Doctor What »

CharlieTheWhovian wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:42 pm
idontremembermylogin wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:29 pm
So this might be a stupid question, but do we know where these are gonna be sold? B&M exclusives? Amazon only? General sale? Forbidden Planet? Or is it still a mystery at this point?
Dunno. They first showed up on some website didn't they?

An official announcement must be coming soon now right?
They showed up on a distributor's site (not an actual shop site). I'm guessing they'll show up in similar places to the 13th Doctor, probably FP, Amazon etc.

Post Reply