USA Toy stock now available

For Luck's Sake

Re: USA Toy stock now available

Post by For Luck's Sake »

skifflebits wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:14 pm
Weirdly, the History of the Daleks set #2 is back in stock, but none of the other history sets are.

Maybe it was just the first crate that made it into port.
History of the Daleks #2 has been back in stock for a little while. I sent an email to GOGS1 a little while back and they said the other Dalek Sets WILL be back in stock this year. For a brief moment, the Amazon listing said 'In Stock March 1'' and then immediately reverted to not in stock. So I am hoping these will come in March, and I am checking regularly.

I do believe there may have been some shipping delays. But I fully expect (hope?) the two sets will come in. After all, the two Tardis sets went out of stock, and then back in stock. Same with the Witch's Familiar sets.

(Otherwise I'd be really peeved on passing on the chance to get slightly reduced HOTD Sets 3 & 4 from Ebay that are currently selling)

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits »

For Luck's Sake wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:42 am
skifflebits wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:14 pm
Weirdly, the History of the Daleks set #2 is back in stock, but none of the other history sets are.

Maybe it was just the first crate that made it into port.
History of the Daleks #2 has been back in stock for a little while. I sent an email to GOGS1 a little while back and they said the other Dalek Sets WILL be back in stock this year. For a brief moment, the Amazon listing said 'In Stock March 1'' and then immediately reverted to not in stock. So I am hoping these will come in March, and I am checking regularly.

I do believe there may have been some shipping delays. But I fully expect (hope?) the two sets will come in. After all, the two Tardis sets went out of stock, and then back in stock. Same with the Witch's Familiar sets.

(Otherwise I'd be really peeved on passing on the chance to get slightly reduced HOTD Sets 3 & 4 from Ebay that are currently selling)
That's good to hear.

And if it makes you feel any better, Whona.com has the History sets for probably less than you'd pay on eBay. (Though considerably more than what you'd pay on Amazon.)

For Luck's Sake

Post by For Luck's Sake »

UPDATE: GOGS1/Amazon has History of the Daleks Sets 3 & 4 back in stock

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08JXRX9ND/re ... s9dHJ1ZQ==

However, the cheeky monkeys have raised the prices of all dalek sets back up to $29.99

Can't win them all. Still, welcome back boys.

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits »

Eh, I can't complain too much. Five bucks isn't so bad. Just happy to have a shot at it again. :)