The “Questions for The Lurker” thread

Bundesrat

Re: The “Questions for The Lurker” thread

Post by Bundesrat »

Al - if your PR firm are behind all these leaks then they are doing a great job getting the word out, if they are not then you really don’t need them, and the money you save from their fees could be invested elsewhere such as a brand new body sculpt for an existing head sculpt.

Which figure though,,........

Quick question, when is it you buy creme eggs, mainly easter or all year round?

Kaldor

Post by Kaldor »

I’ve got a question, sir!

How come Ace can be released with her accessories- both a backpack, rocket launcher and a rocket... but we struggle to see the release of sonic screwdrivers- particularly in a set (ie 12 and Davros) where the screwdriver is integral to the story?

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese »

Question for the Lurker: favourite biscuit?

A merry Christmas to all of you at home!

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat »

DalekCheese wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:55 pm
Given Al regularly takes an existing figure and creates something else based on it, I expect he is a big fan of such innovations so will likely answer “why, malteaser in a biscuit form of course!”

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese »

Bundesrat wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:09 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
Given Al regularly takes an existing figure and creates something else based on it, I expect he is a big fan of such innovations so will likely answer “why, malteaser in a biscuit form of course!”
That’s actually an interesting idea. I mean, it’d be somewhat like a chocolate digestive - but then there’s that kind of crunch in a malteaser, as well as an increased chocolate:biscuit ratio.
Hmmm.
Something to ponder.

A merry Christmas to all of you at home!

Dalekoddjob

Post by Dalekoddjob »

DalekCheese wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:27 pm
Bundesrat wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:09 pm
DalekCheese wrote:
That’s actually an interesting idea. I mean, it’d be somewhat like a chocolate digestive - but then there’s that kind of crunch in a malteaser, as well as an increased chocolate:biscuit ratio.
Hmmm.
Something to ponder.
You know they already exist? And are quite yummy!

Lurker at the Edge

Post by Lurker at the Edge »

'Small Geezers' are the most delicious chocolate thing in the Universe .. they are also a Multi-form ... Original, Easter Bunnies, Blocks, Cakes, Buttons Bars ice creams! and the little wrapped ones you get in a box of Celebrations albeit the ratios are WELL OFF!

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat »

Lurker at the Edge wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:20 pm
'Small Geezers' are the most delicious chocolate thing in the Universe .. they are also a Multi-form ... Original, Easter Bunnies, Blocks, Cakes, Buttons Bars ice creams! and the little wrapped ones you get in a box of Celebrations albeit the ratios are WELL OFF!
YESSS!!!!! My very subtle use of master-esq anagrams has subliminally implanted the need for a release of an Ainley Master in Al’s mind - and it has paid off big time as he has just confirmed the release!!!!!!!

“Small Geezers” - clearly a reference to victims of a ‘Tissue Compression Eliminator’

“Multi-form” - so obviously a reference to the Master taking many forms

“ Original, Easter Bunnies, Blocks, Cakes, Buttons Bars ice creams!” - as everyone knows, these are Al’s pet names for the Master’s different TV incarnations

“wrapped ones” / “celebration” - the reveal of the forthcoming figure - the caped Ainley Master from the celebration episode “The Five Doctors”

“Albeit the ratios are WELL OFF!” - a disclaimer just in case we get Peri-type limbs, or Capoldi-type feet

YES!!!! YES!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!

Lurker at the Edge

Post by Lurker at the Edge »

ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat »

Lurker at the Edge wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:15 pm
ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!
And now a text-book Ainley laugh ;)