Post by Doctor Gamer »

Oh poop I guess I should order one soon then

Deborah J

Re: The Jungles of Mechanus Dalek set

Post by Deborah J »

Doctor Gamer wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:16 am
Oh poop I guess I should order one soon then
You still haven't ordered one yet? Goodness me, in the words of Anthony Ainley: "Get a move on, slowcoach!"

For Luck's Sake

Post by For Luck's Sake »

Lurker at the Edge wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:49 am
The Mechanus sets by they way are dispatching on Monday in two Gigantic Mail lorry’s so you guys will start receiving them shortly .... cant wait to hear what you guys think. We have only around 1000 pcs left now so it should be a sellout success and I’m being asked to put at least two new sets together now.

Thank you all for your tremendous support of this release ... and i can promise you these are truly one off productions for the collectors. there will never be another Mechanus Dalek release EVER. This is going to be the format going forwards ...

Best

Al
I am so glad that The Mechanus sets have been a success. I am even more glad that the profits are going directly to CO.

I missed out on the Chase Guard dalek, so these are a dream come true to me.

I hope that future CO online exclusives could include some non-daleks as well......

(After this year's B&M Daleks releases, my wife thinks I am purchasing the same Doctor Who figure over and over again!) :oops:

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits »

The Mechanus sets by they way are dispatching on Monday in two Gigantic Mail lorry’s so you guys will start receiving them shortly .... cant wait to hear what you guys think. We have only around 1000 pcs left now so it should be a sellout success and I’m being asked to put at least two new sets together now.

Thank you all for your tremendous support of this release ... and i can promise you these are truly one off productions for the collectors. there will never be another Mechanus Dalek release EVER. This is going to be the format going forwards ...

Best

Al
YOU ROCK, MR. AL!

I'm in the US, so I'm looking forward to getting this some time after the election when a new president gives us a post office again.

But this release is such a brilliant idea, and you have my gratitude for making it happen! You and your team are crazy diamonds. Shine on!

Theta Sigma

Post by Theta Sigma »

Best

Al
Al, is there ANY chance the two new sets could be offered together at the same time?

As you saw, and I assume already knew, shipping one set to the states is rather painful at £11.25, but two for the same rate is comparable to buying two sets from Amazon USA (presumably the modern price point). I ordered two Mechanus sets because it made sense, but depending on what you do next, I might only want the standard one of each, which, if released at different times, brings back the pain...ohhhh, the pain.

Again, this is for us over here. I know shipping is free over there if adding an extra item.
Formerly Thete, and Theta Sigma of DWT fora past...

RoseyT

Post by RoseyT »

Congrats Al, its great to see some blood pumping through the line and hearing how successful they've been.

What will the style of the next CO sets be I wonder?

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

RoseyT wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:52 pm
Congrats Al, its great to see some blood pumping through the line and hearing how successful they've been.

Gangnam style?

Rackers96

Post by Rackers96 »

Deborah J wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:48 pm
RoseyT wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:52 pm

Gangnam style?
Oh Deborah, never change 😂

Emperor Omega

Post by Emperor Omega »

Once the Mechanus Daleks arrive (& I complete a few customs), I'll have in my possession a grand total of 132 Daleks.

omega1963

Post by omega1963 »

Emperor Omega wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:33 pm
Once the Mechanus Daleks arrive (& I complete a few customs), I'll have in my possession a grand total of 132 Daleks.
That’s a lot of daleks! I think I’m in the range of 250-300 myself and running out of room.