The best figures...

Rackers96

Re: The best figures...

Post by Rackers96 »

My favourite figure probably has to be season 18 Tom, or the night of the doctor 8th doctor, which I have still yet to get my hands on 😡

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

Rackers96 wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:44 pm
My favourite figure probably has to be season 18 Tom, or the night of the doctor 8th doctor, which I have still yet to get my hands on 😡
Oh yes, s18 yom is probably my all time favourite, the improved scarfage of the t13d version eeks it out a little past the original that I have, but both are lovely. Night mcgann is nice but the face is painted a little thickly and hes a bit tall. Also, though, has anyone noticed s18 tom is shorter than the other hatless toms? I guess it's maybd because the body was used on dsvison first?

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits »

I was just thinking about how fantastic the TRU Doctor/Dalek sets were. Such an awesome little series to release for the 50th celebration.

I hope they do some other variation of it at some point. I'd love to seea Doctor/Cybermen series someday, despite the obvious Ninth Doctor issue.

And hey, if there was ever a time to make some new Cybermolds, the finale of Series 12 is it.

greeneggsandspam

Post by greeneggsandspam »

skifflebits wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:50 pm
I was just thinking about how fantastic the TRU Doctor/Dalek sets were. Such an awesome little series to release for the 50th celebration.

I hope they do some other variation of it at some point. I'd love to seea Doctor/Cybermen series someday, despite the obvious Ninth Doctor issue.

And hey, if there was ever a time to make some new Cybermolds, the finale of Series 12 is it.
just package 9 with the head of a revenge cyberman. 3 didn't have any cyberman episodes either, but I suppose put him with one from the 5 doctors?

1: Tenth Planet
2: Wheel in Space
3: Five Doctors cyberleader
4: Revenge
5: Earthshock Cyberleader
6: Stealth Cyberman with correct boots
7: Silver Nemesis
8: didn't he go out with an invasion cyberman?
9: Revenge head
10: Cybus type, maybe the controller or the Next Doctor blackface cyberman
11: Cybus type from our universe, plain chest, clean, because that's unreasonably rare these days
12: S7-10 style cyberman
13: Cyber Warrior

that would be my picks for them.
Eggs gon give it to ya

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits »

You could package 10 with that "ghost" Cyberman they never released.

Not sure about 8. I suppose you could Big Finish him in with just about any Cyber you wanted. Making a new mold for the Cybies from "The Flood" comic would be out of the question.

EDIT: Oh wait! You were talking about the Cyberman companion from the comic books. "Kroton" was his name, IIRC. Yeah, I think he was an "Invasion" style with some black paint apps.

TheUmbrellaMan

Post by TheUmbrellaMan »

The two BF Sylvestors are my favourite.