B&M doctor who sets.

Deborah J

Re: B&M doctor who sets.

Post by Deborah J »

skifflebits wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:25 pm
If we don't get back to talking about figures, I'm going to bring up canned bread again.
Gettin that demon dappy bread tho

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits »

Gek2Win

Post by Gek2Win »

Anyway, we don't know much of anything about future sets, the last sets are now cheaper, American tinned food sales are on the up. Anything else important I need to mention to bring this back on track?

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese »

Gek2Win wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:53 pm
Anyway, we don't know much of anything about future sets, the last sets are now cheaper, American tinned food sales are on the up. Anything else important I need to mention to bring this back on track?
A paella has insulted my honour.

joe38658

Post by joe38658 »

Gek2Win wrote:
Anyway, we don't know much of anything about future sets
We got hints. Classic Daleks and the Recon Dalek were hinted at with pictures of the 1st and 13th Doctor attached.
And on Gallifreybase theres these
No TARDIS! .. NO TARDIS ... thats ridiculous .. thats like Tea with no muffins! ... Well i suppose You'll all just have to wait and see hmm? .... no clues this time you see .... Ooh dear .. ... its gonna be Torture!!!!!!! Torture!!!!

Well .... not for me obviously but for you chaps and chapesses, and chappettes, ... ooh i wouldn't want to be in your shoes ... until maybe February ... then again in April .... ooh and dont forget June!

Oh and dont miss September! ... whatever you do dont miss September!!!!!!
So we know February, April, June and September all have something, and Al is trying to talk like a Doctor I think so thats probably a hint at whos TARDIS it is.

CharlieTheWhovian
Location: I could tell you but then I'd probably have to kill you... ;)

Post by CharlieTheWhovian »

joe38658 wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:08 pm
Gek2Win wrote:
We got hints. Classic Daleks and the Recon Dalek were hinted at with pictures of the 1st and 13th Doctor attached.
No TARDIS! .. NO TARDIS ... thats ridiculous .. thats like Tea with no muffins! ... Well i suppose You'll all just have to wait and see hmm? .... no clues this time you see .... Ooh dear .. ... its gonna be Torture!!!!!!! Torture!!!!

Well .... not for me obviously but for you chaps and chapesses, and chappettes, ... ooh i wouldn't want to be in your shoes ... until maybe February ... then again in April .... ooh and dont forget June!

So we know February, April, June and September all have something, and Al is trying to talk like a Doctor I think so thats probably a hint at whos TARDIS it is.
"Chaps and chapesses" lovely little quote from The Thick of It :lol: perhaps a new 12 Doctor set?

...I know, I know I'm clutching at straws :lol:

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese »

CharlieTheWhovian wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:59 pm
joe38658 wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:08 pm
Gek2Win wrote:

"Chaps and chapesses" lovely little quote from The Thick of It :lol: perhaps a new 12 Doctor set?
We’re reaching Ghost Light levels that shouldn’t be possible!

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

I have a theory: his name is Al, right, thats A and L, one letter off B and M, and who sang "you can call me al"? Paul Simon, could that be hinting at an 8th doctor variant, maybe in a suit and tie, using the simon pegg editor body? And pegg》peggy 》peggy sue 》sue 》susan? New companion in the works? Think about it peopke, the clues are right there.

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat »

Deborah J wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:42 pm
I have a theory: his name is Al, right, thats A and L, one letter off B and M, and who sang "you can call me al"? Paul Simon, could that be hinting at an 8th doctor variant, maybe in a suit and tie, using the simon pegg editor body? And pegg》peggy 》peggy sue 》sue 》susan? New companion in the works? Think about it peopke, the clues are right there.
You started on the right lines, but quickly went way off track - yet somehow you've still managed to arrive at the right answer :o - yes, it is indeed a new companion!

The actual sequence is:

Al is the character in Quantum Leap who aids Sam Beckett
Samuel Beckett wrote a play titled Happy Days
Happy Days had a spin-off called Mork & Mindy
Mork & Mindy had a child called Mearth
Mearth is shorthand for a Class M Earth-type Planet
Class M Earth-type Planets are found in E-Space
E-Space is where we found...........ADRIC!

Danoftardis

Post by Danoftardis »

Bundesrat wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:26 pm
E-Space is where we found...........ADRIC!
Finally! My dreams will come true. With an Adric figure my life would be complete. :lol: