B&M doctor who sets.

rhysch

Re: B&M doctor who sets.

Post by rhysch »

Whovastron wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 10:22 pm
Frax Owen wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 10:21 pm
OMG I’ve just seen, I was only saying earlier I would love to see classic Dalek re releases and listed the DIOE supreme!!! Then to see all the rest I’m mind blown and tears of joy
Looking back at how he said classic Daleks wouldn’t be possible, what a tease
i was thinking the same thing, he must have been chuckling away typing that 😂 what a legend
Formerly ‘chocywhovian’ thankfully I’ve matured since then 😂

Spannerintheworks

Post by Spannerintheworks »

Whovastron wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 10:22 pm
Frax Owen wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 10:21 pm
OMG I’ve just seen, I was only saying earlier I would love to see classic Dalek re releases and listed the DIOE supreme!!! Then to see all the rest I’m mind blown and tears of joy
Looking back at how he said classic Daleks wouldn’t be possible, what a tease
Oh bloody hell.

I'm excited but understand if we want it kept off the forum.

Wow.
Last edited by Spannerintheworks on Fri May 15, 2020 11:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Avon

Post by Avon »

Whovastron

Post by Whovastron »

The fact we’re getting a Benton figure gives me hope that we’re not in the darkest timeline. Of all companions, were getting Benton. BENTON I can’t get over that. Absolute madness and I fricking love it. You can keep your Sarah Jane and Romanas, I will travel to the ends of the earth to acquire that Benton, and fight anyone who stands within social distance of it.

So genius too. Utilise the body wrap concept used to make multiple brigs to make a generic unit soldier body. Those torsos are brand new overlays. Genius! They could literally just release a pack of generic UNIT soldiers now. Brilliant stuff

Emperor Omega

Post by Emperor Omega »

Should we be openly talking about the Contents of the Leak?

"Bob" can see what we're discussing.

Frax Owen

Post by Frax Owen »

SJF wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 10:27 pm
One thing that’s just sunk in for me is in terms of the three packs, only two out of nine figures are rereleases. Everything else is new.
Crazy isn’t it! And those re releases happen to be classic Daleks which is what makes this even more mind blowing haha

Avon

Post by Avon »

I honestly didn't believe these were genuine, I mean.., I saw the pictures in a cropped state and saw the contents and thought, surely, these are fake, we'd never get these! But I managed to find the eBay auctions, and while a few things look a bit odd, if these are fake then they're some of the most elaborate I've ever seen, down to the tape on the box, and obviously, Ryan and Yaz being identical to the real deal. Incredible stuff.., though I hope, selfishly, these don't come out for a little while, not to be that guy but I'm vulnerable, like a few people I'm sure, and as much as I'd mud wrestle my own mother for the UNIT set I may have to sit it out if they come out before things quieten down.

I'm going to white this out for respect for Bob but 90% of the stuff is reuse, brilliantly inventive:
SJ: Primeval Abby body, new torso overlay? She looks stunning.
Romana 1: Primeval Jenny and new overlay
Romana 2: SJ raincoat body, new scarf

Benton and Yates look to be the three doctors brig, with new overlays. Amazing

Thank you Bob!!

SJF

Post by SJF »

Avon wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 11:39 pm
I honestly didn't believe these were genuine, I mean.., I saw the pictures in a cropped state and saw the contents and thought, surely, these are fake, we'd never get these! But I managed to find the eBay auctions, and while a few things look a bit odd, if these are fake then they're some of the most elaborate I've ever seen, down to the tape on the box, and obviously, Ryan and Yaz being identical to the real deal. Incredible stuff.., though I hope, selfishly, these don't come out for a little while, not to be that guy but I'm vulnerable, like a few people I'm sure, and as much as I'd mud wrestle my own mother for the UNIT set I may have to sit it out if they come out before things quieten down.

I'm going to white this out for respect for Bob but 90% of the stuff is reuse, brilliantly inventive:
SJ: Primeval Abby body, new torso overlay? She looks stunning.
Romana 1: Primeval Jenny and new overlay
Romana 2: SJ raincoat body, new scarf

Benton and Yates look to be the three doctors brig, with new overlays. Amazing

Thank you Bob!!
First two are completely wrong, Second two are spot on.

Avon

Post by Avon »

Ahhh! The very existence of Benton blinded me to the fact it's

Martha, and Claudia Brown!

How did I make that mistake :lol:

Whovastron

Post by Whovastron »

Emperor Omega wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 11:08 pm
Should we be openly talking about the Contents of the Leak?

"Bob" can see what we're discussing.
A few nerds in a tiny corner of the internet discussing figures aren’t gonna affect the company. We’re not sharing the images so it’s fair game. And to be fair we’re all heavily praising the figures. despite the probably stressful day Al’s had, At least he can rest easy knowing they’re delivering a smashing product