B&M doctor who sets.

GSD

Re: B&M doctor who sets.

Post by GSD »

Odd, appears perfectly on my end too.

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

I can see both versions, my [img] blindness has been cured!

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits »

Rebel_Whovian101 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:35 pm
skifflebits wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:51 pm
Seems word on Twitter from CO calls July 25th as the release date.
Psssst, scroll up ;)
That earlier image wasn't appearing for me. Still isn't.

For all I know it could be a moose riding a moped.

Probably one that would cost double in the US.

EmeraldThorn

Post by EmeraldThorn »

Richard A. Franklin wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:06 pm
Dalekoddjob wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:26 am
skifflebits wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:13 pm
All I want is a companion for each Doctor, and currently Billy, Pat, Peter and Paul are lacking.

Heck, I'd even take a simple repaint for a comic-book "Kroton the Cyberman" to stand by old Eight. Though if Big Finish wants to break for an audio-accurate headsculpt, I wouldn't say no.
Technically Pat has the Brigadier (formerly Colonel) and Peri if you want to stretch it! You could include yates, Benton and Jo!! Peter has a Peri (came with Sharaz Jek).
Technically. Although I’d like 5th and 6th to each have at least one companion that was different. I agree those are my most wanted at this point. I’d like to get a complete TARDIS team for each Doctor. Although I’d take any companions. But my dream next wave would be a Doctor or monster in a three pack with Ian & Barbara (preferably with Susan too but that might be unrealistic) Jamie & Zoe. Tegan & Turlough.
Well in the last week on Twitter in responce to a user asking why there isn't a Tegan figure I saw Janet Fielding confirm a Tegan is in development but not sure she was meant to

Spannerintheworks

Post by Spannerintheworks »

EmeraldThorn wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:38 am
Richard A. Franklin wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:06 pm
Dalekoddjob wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:26 am

Technically Pat has the Brigadier (formerly Colonel) and Peri if you want to stretch it! You could include yates, Benton and Jo!! Peter has a Peri (came with Sharaz Jek).
Technically. Although I’d like 5th and 6th to each have at least one companion that was different. I agree those are my most wanted at this point. I’d like to get a complete TARDIS team for each Doctor. Although I’d take any companions. But my dream next wave would be a Doctor or monster in a three pack with Ian & Barbara (preferably with Susan too but that might be unrealistic) Jamie & Zoe. Tegan & Turlough.
Well in the last week on Twitter in responce to a user asking why there isn't a Tegan figure I saw Janet Fielding confirm a Tegan is in development but not sure she was meant to
If you scroll back you can read our reactions to said twitter announcement, hopes, and then confirmation from our resident Lurker that it's not happening this year or next.

Our suspicion is that she was referring to Eaglemoss.

EmeraldThorn

Post by EmeraldThorn »

Ah missed it, that's what I get for not being on here everyday XD. I had wondered if it was an Eaglemoss one. Though wouldn't be the first time a figure has been denied only to get a release announcement not too long after.

greeneggsandspam

Post by greeneggsandspam »

Are these sets out yet or what
Eggs gon give it to ya

Gek2Win

Post by Gek2Win »

Apparently we're looking at the 25th for release, but that's from a the official CO Twitter as a response, not as an announcement, so I'd take it with a grain of salt.

Spannerintheworks

Post by Spannerintheworks »

Gek2Win wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:30 pm
Apparently we're looking at the 25th for release, but that's from a the official CO Twitter as a response, not as an announcement, so I'd take it with a grain of salt.
I feel like having the video is the green light towards release. A date will feel way more solid following that.

TheOnComingStorm

Post by TheOnComingStorm »

I feel all the hype has been done and dusted. They ought to have made the official video and had them out by now. I'm actually getting bored of waiting and losing interest!