B&M doctor who sets.

Lurker at the Edge

Re: B&M doctor who sets.

Post by Lurker at the Edge »

Guys

I’m told some B&M’s have stock and there is NO shortage so please please please do not buy off EBay. There are new restrictions in place on scalpers bulk buying these sets but even if they do there is enough stock so again don’t buy off eBay scalpers hoping yo profit from you.

Al

Doctor Gamer

Post by Doctor Gamer »

Do you know if all shops will get all the sets? I know there’s been instances in the past where only the bigger garden stores got some of the sets and the smaller high street ones got a few of the figure sets.

CharlieTheWhovian
Location: I could tell you but then I'd probably have to kill you... ;)

Post by CharlieTheWhovian »

Lurker at the Edge wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:52 pm
Guys

I’m told some B&M’s have stock and there is NO shortage so please please please do not buy off EBay. There are new restrictions in place on scalpers bulk buying these sets but even if they do there is enough stock so again don’t buy off eBay scalpers hoping yo profit from you.

Al
I just went to a store and someone's ordered a pallet for themselves :roll: :x

skifflebits

Post by skifflebits »

Lurker at the Edge

Post by Lurker at the Edge »

Lol ... let them ... then see if they actually sell as there is not that many pieces on a pallet .seriously let these guys buy what they want ..there is plenty of stock. You dont get that much on a pallet! ...

Bundesrat

Post by Bundesrat »

Checked my local B&M, shelves have just been stacked full of TARDIS and Dalek sets - only trouble is they are the Peladon and BF sets :cry:

ANewWatchBegins

Post by ANewWatchBegins »

Going to have a look around tomorrow and see what I can find. Gonna be my first time on public transport since March so that'll be fun. Will update on what I find, in the Edinburgh area!

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

I'm holding off until next week before I go looking, my B&M is always late to get the sets in, every time, we're kind of out of the way up here. I'm going to need to pop in next week to buy heather for my garden, so I'll check then.

JamieBate

Post by JamieBate »

Message for Al, thank you so much for the classic Daleks. Not been this excited for years. Keep them coming! Also - this is the best Troughton figure yet!!

Doctor Gamer

Post by Doctor Gamer »

Deborah J wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:31 pm
I'm holding off until next week before I go looking, my B&M is always late to get the sets in, every time, we're kind of out of the way up here. I'm going to need to pop in next week to buy heather for my garden, so I'll check then.
Aw that’s nice. I’m sure she’ll enjoy being in your garden.