B&M doctor who sets.

Theta Sigma

Re: B&M doctor who sets.

Post by Theta Sigma »

BoundryHopper wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:25 pm
I'd like one The Chase Dalek to have the Electrode Unit and the other the seismic detector!

Picture from Dalek6388.com
At this point, an arm accessory set is seriously overdue.
Formerly Thete, and Theta Sigma of DWT fora past...

BoundryHopper

Post by BoundryHopper »

Theta Sigma wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:30 pm
BoundryHopper wrote:
I'd like one The Chase Dalek to have the Electrode Unit and the other the seismic detector!

At this point, an arm accessory set is seriously overdue.
I agree! I hope we get some eventually! The "The Daleks" set could have come with one Dalek having the cutting Torch arm!
:evil: #SAYNOTOSCALPERS :twisted:

Spannerintheworks

Post by Spannerintheworks »

BoundryHopper wrote:

Seismic Detector was in "Masterplan" too! Here's hoping.

DalekCheese

Post by DalekCheese »

I’d definitely buy a dalek arm upgrade set.

Koth2

Post by Koth2 »

Dapol did a 4-pack of Masterplan Daleks with different arms. I got it for my engagement present from the mrs. Just saying...

omega1963

Post by omega1963 »

I’m at the point where I would pay £5 for just a good arm attachment that we haven’t seen before to put on my existing dakeks, throw in the rest of the dalek for an additional £5-10 and I’ll definitely be in.

BoundryHopper

Post by BoundryHopper »

I have suggested in the past that they do a Dalek Set with just one Dalek and interchangeable arms, but they say "Why do that when each can be it's own Dalek", but we still don't get them! :(
:evil: #SAYNOTOSCALPERS :twisted:

Deborah J

Post by Deborah J »

the downside to interchangable arms/swappable heads/removable jackets and cloaks, is that you have potentially 2 or 3 figures but can only have one of them at a time like toms with hats if I had the money I'd get a second one of all of them and a bunch of hatless heads, but I can't afford that, the POM one is the only tome I have a hat and a nohat. I think a dalek with a bunch of interchangable arms would result in all but one of the arms being in a little pot forever and one arm always in use. Like how my Spearhead auton has never had his normal hand in since I took him out of the box

Theta Sigma

Post by Theta Sigma »

BoundryHopper wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:02 pm
I have suggested in the past that they do a Dalek Set with just one Dalek and interchangeable arms, but they say "Why do that when each can be it's own Dalek", but we still don't get them! :(
An arm accessory set would be so much easier than that, but I can see how it might not be a great B&M item versus a full Dalek. I'd buy it from CO though.
Formerly Thete, and Theta Sigma of DWT fora past...

Doctor What

Post by Doctor What »

Honestly if they did swappable parts I think a lot of people (myself possibly included) would just buy multiple sets to display each possible variant anyway.